Declined [FF2] New Boss suggestion "Sans" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

Donator
Sans is a boss in Freak Fortress 2. He is a supporting character (if doing Pacifist Route) or a heroic antagonist (if doing a Genocide Run) in Undertale.

Abilities

Rage: Gaster Blaster

• Sans becomes ubercharged and gains several Gaster Blasters around himself for about 7 seconds. Meleeing during the rage launches a short-ranged bolt of electricity that deals damage.
Charge-Ability: Teleport

Main Attack: Bat Outta Hell

Secondary Fire: Pomson 6000

Tips for playing as Sans

• Your high jump is a great help but can also hinder you. Note where you are going to jump to avoid clashing with ceilings.
  • The lightning bolts during your rage are very short-ranged. Do not try to strike enemies from afar.

Tips for playing against Sans

• It is especially important to watch your surroundings at all times since Sans possesses both a high jump and a teleport ability.
  • Be careful of getting near Sans when he rages. While still short-ranged, the lightning bolts have more range than his melee.

Trivia

• Sans' theme is his battle theme from Undertale called MEGALOVANIA.
  • Sans uses a Sniper model.
  • He is one of the few bosses that has a high jump by default.

Was thinking about suggesting a boss for FF2 and found this one.Since Sans is an interesting character and his abilities also seem interesting I suggested him.

Gameplay footage:

Very unique boss that I think would be a great addition to ff2.

Reactions: Maddox
In case you didn't know, there was a suggestion back in 2019 about adding sans, and so he was added on US FF2, later after that removed and I cannot confirm for what reason exactly.. @Kevin 🤨
Right at this position looking at the gameplay video, I don't like that high jump of his, the other stuff seem fine. If people want him in, I won't deny.

Reactions: Maddox
Well I see the original creator's allied modder's bosses thread here

But it appears the spoiler is disabled for sans, which means we can't seem to access the download.

I'm assuming @UberMedicFully , you attempted to contact the creator with no lucky?
It was removed due to it being private for a Community, however, I'm not interested in working at this boss, whoever may succeed getting the files from the creator send the ZIP file to Kevin, thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Jiji
If we can't get the boss file there's no point putting this suggestion up as a task. So unfortunately I'm going to have to decline this suggestion.

If in the future someone does manage to get the file, feel free to suggest this again but ONLY if you have the boss file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread