Pending [FF2] hardware resuggestion (1 Viewer)

Add hardware or replace raptor spy with hardware if there's no additional hale slots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autismo

hello, from having heard and knowing that ff2 currently no longer has anyone currently working on it, but still the hope that someone later down the line may appear to breath life back into the server, potentially taking this suggestion and the other ones before that've been suggested like mlg sniper; I'm resuggesting hardware, not the skeleton pirate hale or the big hammer one, just hardware as a standalone hale since this hale is a hale that can be added straight away as is without any additional work since the hale uses plugins that the mass majority of ff2 servers use other than adding him to the boss list as a selectable hale.

For the primary reason as to why I'm doing this again, it's because I've neutered the capabilities, taken away the random weapon rage and among other things like adding different music, very minor model changes and adding a custom minion model.
hardwareboss.png

Hardware is a sticky jump based hale that uses a no damage, fast reload, very low ammo regen, sticky bomb fizzling on world contact (1.22s) sticky bomb launcher but as a result has no weighdown.
The hale requires the user to exercise sticky jumping to a much higher level compared to how it's usually done in normal play, with mention to the fizzling aspect, you must know the basics of sticky jumping in order to be able to win with this hale, for if not you may as well be a cripple.

Weapon: a market gardening pain train, deals 144 damage

RAGE: summon a massive wave of dead players as sticky jumpers to your aid; sticky jumpers have insanely high crit resistance and high bullet resistance but only have 28 hp and their sticky bombs fizzle out after 1.10s on world contact, as compensation each jumper has a 500 clip and couldn't do any sort of damage other than goomba you.
On rage you'll acquire a 8 clipped direct loch n load that kills buildings instantly (won't instant kill a wrangled sentry), mini crits will deal crits and airborne target will get mini crited, projectile speed is 80% faster, but the damage output is halved.

with mention to a old suggestion thread the year before https://www.panda-community.com/thr...nt-suggestion-for-other-hale-additions.30886/ raptor spy was the most agreed upon hale for removal, I do not know if additional hales can be added without resorting to replacing others but if so, I'll be suggesting this hale take raptor's place.

I do know that suggesting this again will probably not go anywhere any time soon, that's probably going to be the case, for the third time in a row but I still believe that this hale is something that I'd see people enjoying and greatly would love to see people's reception, if only for a bit.

Download link

To be honest, it would probably be the second least played hale after Major Crits/Mimicer.
Projectile + timing based hales dont really have any place in FF2 since no one wants to bother to learn how to sticky jump (in this instance).

Reactions: Macko

Users who are viewing this thread