Completed [FF2] Daft Punk for Gambler and another one of mine replacement suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

Hey, I've heard slight distaste for daftpunk and how bad the hale is currently with how some players are abusing the fact that you avoid the rage by bhopping it, so I'm suggesting a hale that I've heard people would like to play instead as.
18sYCgF.png

Gambler utilizes the RTD function to do plenty of things, which I can't explain so here's a video demonstrating the hale instead

Alliedmodder hale page link

also another shameless suggestion of my own
roboticknight.png

you probably remember this hale from not long ago, massachusetts knight, I've just tweaked him to be more in line as a hale, currently I don't know if the health is too low or if the mobility is too much.
"health_formula" "(((700.8+n)*(n-1))^1.0341)+1089)"
"ragedamage" "(410.7+n)*((n-1)^0.7657)+1900)"
This hale has a ton of mobility, which is:
Hitting yourself with your melee weapon, which deals 140 damage (also has a -50% less self damage knockback attribute, if the added damage does send you flying, will probably need adjustments if it stills sends the hale to the skybox by just swinging)
A no damage force a nature
A high cooldown super jump (12.5s)
A High cooldown lunge with a 10% rage cost (20s)
Weighdown cooldown is 6s

On rage: gains 8s of uber, quickfix, agility and haste; stuns sentries for 5.25s

Download

"isn't suggesting two hales going to exceed the currently allowable amount of hales in the roster?"
if it were just A hale then yes it would exceed the amount that could be added, but daft punk uses 2 slots, 1 for gold, 1 for silver, that's why I'm suggesting two hales instead of just gambler.

I would rather see massachusetts knight added instead of gambler, but both of them sound better then daft punk. The main reason I would like to see massachusetts knight added is because I feel like most bosses are just way to similar to each other, but massachusetts knight has some very unique movement options at the cost of damage and being harder to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread