Declined Favouritism on Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_panda

No continuous favouring of certain people.
This means not killing certain friends and letting them run free.

Feel free to perma ban me for eating a sausage rolls when I get death. I killed 3 players then my sausage rolls were ready. instead of dcing to end the round immediately I let other players continue whilst I ate. An admin is present at the time and I didn't continuously show anyone favouring nor did I get an admin chat warning or a ban for it.

No other player complained and if your gonna use the argument, well your friends with rivet and u let him do the secrets I was faking a freerun which last I checked is perfectly allowed.
Please feel free to perma ban me totally worth it for one of these beauties

1627655240386.png

Anyway if anyone is taking this seriously feel free to ban me at this point if the server is seriously banning players for eating whilst online and some bad timing comes on do you really wanna be part of that community anymore.

Yo this is a message for my main man fran.

Firstly, I genuinely didn't mean to kill you, I was gonna fake a free run and what im saying is the truth. If u believe me or not is your choice but I wanna squash some beef with you now because I did somewhat provoke u a bit after. So I am sorry, at first I genuinely thought u were just taking the piss so I may have taken it as a sign to egg you on a bit and not understanding how serious you were being I definitely pushed to hard. So sorry for being a dick to you hope its no hard feelings.

Also if this gets accepted I will not hold it against you after. Because I did push you to report as a joke to me but obviously chat doesn't transmit that well.

So yeah sorry hope we can be cool on dr

Reactions: salguod and Zee
No continuous favouring of certain people.
This means not killing certain friends and letting them run free.
He didn't say "freerun for rivet" but "freerun if u let rivet get the secret". This rule specifies situation where death gives a freerun to x friend and kills everyone else except him. Faking freerun is allowed too.

Declined

Reactions: Waxel and Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread