Declined Fa||eN♫'s admin application (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to issue a vote to have this come to a conclusion I'd go with a -1, for the above stated reaons. I just don't know if we can trust you.

Even when Madact's vote stays on a minus that is still 3 in favour, 2 against. However, you would need a mentor and all positive voters are trials, so only if a full admin steps up to volunteer to take you under their wing can you be accepted - assuming that no more negative votes come in.

• Agree
Reactions: FalleN
Completely understandable.But i suppose i'll see if anyone is willing to take the position in mentoring me.
Oh
and one more thing.I would like to thank everyone for the support!You guys are the best. :D

Last edited:
You made a mistake if someone breaks the rules you have to break their legs. -rep

You made a mistake if someone breaks the rules you have to break their legs. -rep

Can you elaborate?
(i think im taking this too seriusly '-')-(the reply)

I'll chuck my view in for what it's worth. As sad as it is to say, from this thread and the response given I wouldn't give you my vote. You seem like a nice, friendly guy but I'm not sure if I can see you as an admin.

I'll chuck my view in for what it's worth. As sad as it is to say, from this thread and the response given I wouldn't give you my vote. You seem like a nice, friendly guy but I'm not sure if I can see you as an admin.

Understandable.But from my experience i think i can be of some use to the community.I type out which rules apply to slender every now and then(as a reminder to all players on the server).If theres a rule breaker i would give him a warning and if he continued i would call an administrator but no one would come,then the server would have to listen to their conversations which almost no one in the server would understand.So im just attempting to help out the servers solve its problems.But there isnt much i can do in my current position.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Lukas
So I'm gonna finally come around from this.
From considering all of the factors that are currently with you, I am going to have to -1 you. But, please continue on reading so you can understand why!
You've only recently started grinding on slenderfortress(less than a day playtime), also only recently started enforcing rules. You never really did this before you weren't interested in admin. Also, you seem a little young for me to take this on.
But, you are a really nice guy, so long as the recent friendliness wasn't just to get on the admin's side. I just feel that you need at least more time on panda, getting to know us and such and I'd feel you'd be a lot more suitable. It doesn't help that you've been known to rule break slightly recently. If you give a good couple of months of being with us I'd feel more suitable in giving you a +1. Also there is really no mentor that can take you on. I could possibly as I have had experience in slender fortress|(Another community) but I've been dedicated to deathrun recently I don't think I'd have time to visit you often to have a chance to play with you.
There is something that has interested me in the chat logs;

13 Feb 2015 22:59:08 give me a chance error ^-^ Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
13 Feb 2015 22:58:46 atleast tell me how i can make it right,im sure we can work things out Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
13 Feb 2015 22:58:22 r u still mad at me error? :c Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]

@Error [Shiro <3] , do you have anything to say on this? Can you explain fallen?

I hope you don't take this personally. When it comes to things like this I cannot get catch up with giving people I know that special boost to receive admin if I feel they aren't suitable. If you take in what I said though, it could go a long way.

• Agree
Reactions: Redspike and Joe
K then madact.Its your vote and your opinion c: .I'll keep on searching if there is anyone suitable and would take me under their wing(Mentor me).Thanks again for all the votes,supportive and non-supportive ones are all appreciated ^^ .

Oh and the chat between me and error is about..well..i have no idea to be honest,at some point me and error were friends,then she just stopped talking to me '-' ,im just trying to find out what i did wrong and work out the solution on how to solve it.I currently honestly without a doubt have any idea why she hates me. '~'

Regarding the argument between you two,i just wanna ask why did u start ignoring me and then un-friend me error? :c
Oh and one more thing,you do know when u saw me steal,that was before i got banned,heck,that was when i basically started playing on db '-' (also during that period i had no clue *stealing* was a thing,and as a bonus no one even told me about the rules and what i was doing wrong).

Last edited:
Sorry to cut this off here, but I feel like the outcome of this has become clear. The status of the votes is 3 in favour, 4 against. If this were to accumulate any success, you would need another positive vote and then also a full admin to vote positively and volunteer to become your mentor. Since I mentioned this over a week ago already, someone would have stepped up by now if there was anyone confident out there.

The situation regarding Error and Fallen seem like personal issues that should be resolved in private. I do feel like Fallen deserves a bit of an explanation as to the stealing if he so desires - however, that is outside the scope of this thread, and doing it here would only lead to derailment and perhaps also circulation of arguments.

@ what Weed asked, Error told me a while back that Fallen had been warned and then stopped, and then this repeated itself once or twice on later occasions. Why no ban, perhaps Error is more lenient in general, or maybe it has to do with their earlier friendship and Error trusted Fallen to improve. I am not in the best position to motivate him not being banned, you would have to ask Error about that.

For the moment I will close this for the aforementioned reasons. As outlined, anything left unresolved at this point is best resolved outside this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread