Declined Fa||eN♫'s admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalleN

-Your name and/or nickname:
My name is Daniel and my nickname is Fa||eN.

-Your Age:
Fourteen.

-Who gave you permission to apply? (Applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread") :
Noodl gave me permission to apply for Slendermod servers.

-Your steamID2 :
STEAM_0:1:60634823

-Your general online times and timezone :

My general online times are from 12:00 o'clock to 10:00 pm ,Might take breaks through out that time.During weekends i will be online from 11:00 o'clock to 12:00pm.My timezone is M.E.T(Middle European Time).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Slendermod servers,those are the servers i also wish to currently apply for.Becuase there is a lack of administrators on that region.And ofcourse i would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report,as a admin it is our duty to protect servers from rule breakers.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):
Yes,i do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I currently have no experience as neither admin nor moderator,although im willing to learn.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No,unfortunately.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am a friendly and nice person who wishes to help the team to protect servers from rule breakers and such.I enjoy bringing joy to servers and make people have a better and more joyful experience on our servers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If there was a rule breaker on the server i would give him a warning to stop his wrong actions,if he continued i would give him a slay and another warning in-case he didnt notice the first one.And so if he continued to break the rules i would give him a kick.If he re-joined and continued to break the rules i would ask a superior with more knowledge about the situation like this on how long should the ban last.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if we actually need an admin on Slender Mod, but I guess that there are alot of rulebreakers there..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I'm not really sure if we actually need an admin on Slender Mod, but I guess that there are alot of rulebreakers there..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just suggesting that atleast one admin administrates this region.And as stated in my application im willing to take that position.

Never mind!

Last edited:
I know Fallen for a long time, didn't saw him breaking any rules, also hes really positive person.
He have 100% acticity on 4 servers.

chat log: nothing intresting, all looks like joke like:
8 Feb 2015 12:27:24 YOU BLOODY BASTARD
or
31 Jan 2015 23:32:05 fuqin switcher :c

For me It's +1

Well I've played with Fallen quite a lot on Dodgeball #4, and can't say anything bad 'bout him, he's friendly, and a nice person in general. so it's a +1 from me

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
We all have our flaws. No one's perfect.

Just pointing it out.

Evo,i understand that i've been banned before.But that was year ago,time changes and so do i along with it.I might have been some idiot that tried to destroy the fun of others but,i've changed evo..alot throughout playing on panda's servers.they changed my perspective towards this community.I have come to love it and appreciate it.

I'm not sure about this app first because he has been banned before which in my mind is a little worrying and plus he's applying for slender fortress the only good he could do there is mute/ gag people because there is no rules set there meaning we don't need admins there plus I've never seen a single issue on slender fortress servers so I'm just thinking that we just do not need an admin there.

But still in the "Open positions" thread it states that there is a open spot for slender fortress.And even tho im just reminding that that ban was a year ago.I've changed,i dont think its needed for me to repeat. '-'

But still in the "Open positions" thread it states that there is a open spot for slender fortress.And even tho im just reminding that that ban was a year ago.I've changed,i dont think its needed for me to repeat. '-'
Why is that open we don't need admins there because slender is fine as is

Why is that open we don't need admins there because slender is fine as is.

I suppose we can leave the non-english speaking children and mic spammers,and lets not forget the map exploiters to have fun.Im not trying to mock you whatsoever,im just being rational.As i stated im just trying to help the community here,not make it worse. :c

I have previous experience on administrating on a slender fortress server. Most of the time the only thing that needs managing is mutes and gags.
Looking at the statistics on the server;
https://gameme.panda-community.com/overview/30
It seems pretty decent enough to someone at least look it over. It may just be gags and mutes but it's still administrating.

Either one fallen you seem like a nice guy, but I kinda feel you're picking out a server just so you can have the title of admin. Plus according to other DR admins I've heard you've been abusing bhop to skip traps. Also that ban in place there by Evo, not particularly a good start.
Even before you are admin, you have to respect the rules. Your before behavior tells a lot about how you'll be when you're an admin.

If anything I want to see some improvement if you are going to get my vote. But, I will tell you without any improvement I will issue a -1 with stated reasons. I wouldn't take it personal, but right now you aren't really looking like admin material for me.
I'll issue another comment stating my vote when it's time to decide. Good luck Fallen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Joe
Why is that open we don't need admins there because slender is fine as is.

I suppose we can leave the non-english speaking children and mic spammers,and lets not forget the map exploiters to have fun.Im not trying to mock you whatsoever,im just being rational.As i stated im just trying to help the community here,not make it worse. :c
Why are you being sarcastic it's an opinion ill make a vote when I get home.

Why are you being sarcastic it's an opinion ill make a vote when I get home.

I Understand,im still being voted on.I might have over-reacted.Sorry for any miss-conveniences i might have caused. :'c

Why do you keep saying that your ban was a year ago when it clearly was not? It wasn't even a month ago, and it was for blatantly going up to the enemy and blocking after I had already slain you for the exact same crime - against me, even. You were acting "friendly" all that time, trying to make small talk about admins you already knew (so you clearly knew the rules fully well even before I slayed you the first time). So yea, every time you act friendly or polite now it just feels like an act to me. You say it was a long time ago but it really was not.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
Why do you keep saying that your ban was a year ago when it clearly was not? It wasn't even a month ago, and it was for blatantly going up to the enemy and blocking after I had already slain you for the exact same crime - against me, even. You were acting "friendly" all that time, trying to make small talk about admins you already knew (so you clearly knew the rules fully well even before I slayed you the first time). So yea, every time you act friendly or polite now it just feels like an act to me. You say it was a long time ago but it really was not.

I'd disagree with you on me knowing the rules fully.Just because i had contact with admins. doesnt mean i fully understand the the rules.I was a newbie at the time.Sure the ban wasnt a year ago(Dont know the exact date though).Evo my personality towards older than me is polite and friendly(same goes for the people with higher authority).you dont have to like me evo,i know you dont :c .But still,what im saying is that i have full respect for all staff and members of this community that are older and or with higher authority than me.

Ps:
Do you really think im the same person that use to steal? '~'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread