Experience With People/ Relationship (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive
No one oof :(

Negative
@A Wild 2hard cuz he noob and honestly idk why I even have an alt.

negative: @Stabbin big meme also didnt accept my friend request on roblox
positive/negative: @TriiX because he had golden pan, but now he doesn't

pretty much everyone on the vsh i've met so far has brighten up my dark life and prolly kept me from giving up on life so am forever thankful. :nekoheart:

Relationship with @fanthom : Married
rest: not married

• Happy
Reactions: fanthom
Im gonna jump in even though nobody cares

Positive:
@Fathi IRL friend and really cool dude, despite calling me bad every 4 seconds
@Soliani Absolutely amazing and awesome friend, murders me every freeday
@ZeroPC Wont stop telling me to go to church but still very epic admin and friend
@Justin | XplosiveAction Great admin and friend but wont stop doubting my caber-kill abilities
@NachoPotato Also wont stop telling me to go to church and pretty cool guy
@Heather Will never stop killing me in HG but very cool
@pie! Calls me badster like many other people but still good friend
@zSeptic Although killing me in every scenario known to man and being a bully, pretty awesome guy
@peach Pretty cool dude, keeps taking my spot on Blu though
@EndMyLife e p i c
@Mr.Jinx also epic
@ultimateHQ Mr. Ohio
@"Stone Cold" Salty Won't stop taking my rights
To all JB regulars, everyone is super cool and epic
And to other people I am forgetting to mention, very cool

Negative:
@Addster he bad

I have met some incredibly awesome players since I have joined this community...

@White Falcon. @Monster @IceSoul and @LUKE ,have always been there for help when I needed and also were open to chat and to discuss.

@Petri what can I say. After 3 years I still can't say if I hate you or not :nekoheart:

@Madact You were always here for help and you are a magnificent admin. Loved playing JB with you back in the days :nekoheart:

@PNN (yes even if I can't tag you properly) and @Teddi for bringing me into hell ehm I mean VSH

@DrJano and then of course I couldn't forget about you am I right? @Lil Wolf and of course about you either.

Ive met alot of people in freakfortress 2 the past (alomost) 4 years. and i made a shitload of friends, sum of those who stayed r those wierdos listed below.
enjoy and dun take anythign of this toooo serious and please dont feel butthurt n such, thx.

@TekkitFappit aka Teggit Faggit, well... to be fair.. who dose like petri..? x3
@White Falcon. aka white Furrcon and you swollow after u yiff OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO
@Lil Wolf aka wolfie, Wolfieaboo, Smolfieaboo ur smol x3 and ur a good admin... unlike those above.. xDD LOL (btw, PORCODIO!!)
@LUKE good job my fellow german hooman u have to rename @White Falcon. eachtime he joins now.. x3
@DrJano why the fuck r u even stilla ctive here..? xDD u didnt play tf2 like for 3 years or so xD go get a life. geezz xDD probably one of the oldest players i can remeber
@IceSoul welp... i dont know what to say ecxept that ur the betererer sniper of us all (tekkkit knows what i mean rofl x3)
@Monster *posh britsh way of talking* would ya like a cup of tea my friend? oh darling it is time to see the queen wave her hand no srsly... ur a nice fine guy, glad i met chu :3
@Indiee aka INDEEHH ... u need to play more
@Patmosphere aka Patseehh u need to play alot more aswell x3

as sayed, dont take anything above serios... expept the white furrcon part :3c

Let me rise from the dead, really quick

Positive:
@ZeroPC I didn't like you the first time we met, I don't remember why, but you became a really good friend that listened to my problems, and a fun guy to be around. Og nibba
@Justin | XplosiveAction I first met you on jb (obviously), but I was breaking some rules, like a dumbass lmao, you enforced them, but you did become a fun guy to be around, and still are.
@Mr.Jinx As soon as we met, I took a instant liking to you, you were a funny guy, and quirky (though i know that word has a bad stigma, I'm using it in a good way). You're there when I had issues and what not, and still are for the most part.
@Klumsy First met you on jb, and we carried on to be really good friends over osu, you were there when I had some mental breakdowns and that means allot to me. I love you man, no homo, or maybe homo idk
Last but not least:
@Kyl3 We bonded over anime and osu like the weebs we are. Your still a good friend to play with and talk to

Other people:
@Addster @Madact @Chae @Fathi @Lighty @Husky @Yelowchy

@Kyl3 We bonded over anime and osu like the weebs we are. Your still a good friend to play with and talk to
I'm being @ in a thread about relationships.

What world line is this?

Hmm which persons are here listed..

I think, the start should be @Petri you german human of love... ähh idk how to continue (you are still one of the veterans who helped me in the newbie time of ff2, fcking glad to know you)

I have an idea:

@LieväAutismi my shy and helpful lovely ex mentor who helped me in my first time as trial here
@TekkitFappit the other one who answered and answer my the questions in the future (hopefully) and a rlly good friend
@Monster this shy and useful admin, you are quite but a good friend always
@White Falcon. our trial with much engagement and try to confuse sometimes me but never was succesful. you are a friend dont feel alone :kappa:
@LUKE yeah i calling you a newbie :thinking_owo: as trial, but you do a great job actually. My german hoe can i only call you tbh
@Lil Wolf with Bab you are still a known ff2 member, i have a big respect to you
@Bab we will finish this rename fight other time, but i will win otherwise Goodmin FeelsGoodMan

my god this list is still not finish... :wutface:

@Madact I cant much say to you but still a great admin who helps and still know what to do when on the forums nothing happends, otherwise im fcking lazy
@fanthom idk why we have so many german admins but we will take over this community :kappa: otherwise dont change youre character this jokes are sometimes funny
@Patmosphere youre an older oldie in ff2 than me holy shit you must be old but still a good friend.
@DrJano react to it and dont be too shy my friend you know me a little bit

Im done. My head burns and i need a drink. Have a good day.

See ya

@IceSoul welp, im sorry to dissapoint you, but i guess this veteran as u call me has been defeated now by an 8yo kiddo on the mic.
glad ive met you too. is used to be a hell of a good time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread