Expanding to other games (1 Viewer)

What next?

• Total voters
Maybe even go as far as making Panda-Communitys own DarkRP Server?
Eh, eh ? Anybody else ? No...just me...
How DarkRP always looks like to me.

k7c0otw.jpg

Lol dis makin me exciting! I would love a gmod ttt/sandbox and csgo 1v1 :D:

I have to buy a game I don't want to fix a problem that affects nearly 80% of the maps I play on? ffs
Most maps/items (such as weapons)/servers/etc. rely on the textures/sounds/etc of cs source. There are special addons which fix those problems (partly) but its still suggested to get the game to fix everything.

We used to have a minecraft server xD, what about l4d2. CS;GO would be nice aswell. I see alot of players from panda community playing that game. And a TTT server in gmod couldn't hurt either. I liek dis post y0

Reactions: Danny
This has been here for a while. If you guys really want a CS:GO server so the Counter strike staff can get on it then by God what are we waiting for!

This has been here for a while. If you guys really want a CS:GO server so the Counter strike staff can get on it then by God what are we waiting for!

There's currently quite a few migrations going on (Webserver, gameservers, etc), and due to the possible few issues with the web panel we've put this on hold. Once we'll get everything up and running we'll open some more servers!

Reactions: Madact
I vote for GMOD TTT and GMOD Sandbox, a funny P.S: I don't even have any of these games ^^

Reactions: Saxton Hale

Users who are viewing this thread