What next?

• Total voters

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Hey everyone,

Recently we got a new rootserver to run some servers on, and we've decided to host other games on it as an experimentation. The first server we've opened is CS:GO FFA DM.

We'd like to hear some suggestions from you as to what games / servers we should create next, and if everything will go well we'll open a few more servers within the upcoming days/weeks.

FFA DM: 151.80.44.96:27015

Enjoy,
Ron

Is there any chance that we can have a multi-choice of 2 votes? I mean, obviously only 1 will win but I would like a chance to vote on at least 2 :)

We need a seriously decent Gmod Sandbox server. All the other ones I see are invaded by prepubescent owners of low quality mics who abuse the hell out of !votekick.

We need a seriously decent Gmod Sandbox server. All the other ones I see are invaded by prepubescent owners of low quality mics who abuse the hell out of !votekick.
Don't forget about the propspam, and it is very easy to crash a GMod server. Believe me.

Apparently keeping an Admin title on this community IS an acheivement, so congratulations.

Maybe even go as far as making Panda-Communitys own DarkRP Server?
Eh, eh ? Anybody else ? No...just me...

Reactions: mosteraz
Maybe even go as far as making Panda-Communitys own DarkRP Server?
Eh, eh ? Anybody else ? No...just me...
Probably just you, screw DarkRP. That would require a lot of knowledge in the gamemode itself, which I don't have.

Plus, a TTT server is cool, but if someone RDM's then someone needs to ban them. I suppose I could do it, but we aren't really at that point yet, so..

I'm just going to crawl into my little corner for now on.

Probably just you, screw DarkRP. That would require a lot of knowledge in the gamemode itself, which I don't have.

Plus, a TTT server is cool, but if someone RDM's then someone needs to ban them. I suppose I could do it, but we aren't really at that point yet, so..

I'm just going to crawl into my little corner for now on.
"Lots of knowledge", its literally, get gun, do Jobs, git rich!

But well, i'd just love to give the General overview of DarkRP if Kevin feels like doing some more Gmod Servers:
-Lots of different Jobs, leading to not getting bored by doing the same Thing over and over
-The ability to build whatever you want, raid other peoples bases and protect you own
-Guns and other weaponry to have amazing gunfights
-Big freaking maps
-Really easy to modificate with Addons and other Stuff (Wiremod, M9K Weapons)

Those are just a few of the things i got in my three years of administrating DarkRP Servers.
Maybe you consider adding one :p

But well, i'd just love to give the General overview of DarkRP if Kevin feels like doing some more Gmod Servers:
-Lots of different Jobs, leading to not getting bored by doing the same Thing over and over
-The ability to build whatever you want, raid other peoples bases and protect you own
-Guns and other weaponry to have amazing gunfights
-Big freaking maps
-Really easy to modificate with Addons and other Stuff (Wiremod, M9K Weapons)

Those are just a few of the things i got in my three years of administrating DarkRP Servers.
Maybe you consider adding one :p

Oh God I'd love a DarkRP-Server.
By the way: It's (apparently) on par with Jailbreak in terms of administrating. (Okay thats actually not a plus-point.)
But if we would get a DarkRP Server: I definately volunteer.

Users who are viewing this thread