Started [EU JB] Update EU Jailbreak plugins (1 Viewer)

Update EU Jailbreak Plugins and Remove the broken ones?

• Don't change/add

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowboy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Greetings one and all.

Panda US Jailbreak has been doing uh... Really good past couple of months

1709427174443.png

I'd like to be able to attempt and try and get some traction going towards a potential revival of EU jailbreak. We have a massive EU playerbase and we are going to have more staff members soon so i think its a perfect time for some general maintenance. Currently there is a broken plug-in called "TF2Jail_Repeat.smx" that isnt working as intended. With the plugin, even if you are dead, on blue team or even warden you can use the command !repeat and it will trigger a sound and an indicator. This is obviously not intended and should be removed. Berkes new overtalk plug-in is compatible with tf2jail and could be added as well.

With the server being unkept for several years there still needs to be more work to be done in order for this server to be working as intended but this is a good start.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Voted yes because of stuff like ping issues but it is nice to have the entire community in one place. Hoping in my heart that this gets declined

I mean, I'm all for a revival of the EU servers, during peak times it can be dreadful to access the main USJB server. If anybody was remotely willing to go have a shot of fixing it. Bring it back. Also is just nice for people like me who suffer from ping issues due to not being in the US. But it'd really depend on if we can even maintain a decent playercount on the EU servers.

so this means i will finally achieve a good enjoyable stable panda jb ping?

It would be quite nice to be able to play in a server where i have less than 200 ping

As the (former) last official eujb admin I support this.

• Funny
Reactions: Zee
Im all for it... but my points :(

If we're aiming for general improvements of the EU server I'm willing to help.

• Useful
Reactions: crubf
1709527028125.png

Due to this having an obscene majority ill be pushing this forward. This will be added to the to do list for @Kevin during next round of Updates.

Users who are viewing this thread