Declined epic fail pie guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: pie

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:420051555

Date and Time of the Ban: 21/3/23

Reason about the Ban: Illegal ff

Admin that Banned you: either denzel or cowboy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: the illegal ff was at the end of the round, just enabled it to joke around and have blus kill eachother at the beginning, the FF immediately turns off as the next round starts so I didn't see an issue with it, not a single red died while at it so nothing really serious/important happened that could justify a guardban over it since no one had their experience ruined, everybody played as normal

• Dislike
Reactions: Ian
Hello Pie, it was Cowboy who indefinitely teambanned you, although I was on to witness. What I will do is give my stance on this whole situation:

First of all, turning on FF at the end of a round (as soon as one team "wins") to have it be on pre-next round is not allowed regardless of if anyone actually dies, as it's considered FF abuse. Also important to tell you is that you were teambanned not because of just that one incident, but because you've done it multiple times over the past few days.

What also isn't going to help your case once I mention it is that we've gotten numerous reports, all from different players, on you, for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to: the above FF abuse, teamkilling, insulting/being rude, among others. You've had at least three teambans before this one and they're all most likely for one of these reasons.

But ultimately, since Cowboy was the one who teambanned you, his response will be what matters more, and Semicolon Backslash will have the final say.

the FF immediately turns off as the next round
This is false, the FF carries on to the next round where blues and reds are still able to kill eachother if you enable ff right before the round ends. this results in some cases of reds and blues dying right after the 5 second timer and they have to wait out the entire round.

Even as a joke you should not be turning on ff without reason. you JUST successfully appealed a teamban not even a month ago for being dumb on guard team and here you are again.

1679376659422.png

according to @Ian this is not the first time you've done this either.

Denzel's points are valid and i think that you just aren't ready to be guard right now and i think you need to sit out on red for 2-3 months until you learn to stop abusing.

P.S, your chatlogs are god awful and you could see a gag if you keep that up, stop insulting and being toxic in chat.

Reactions: Ian
What also isn't going to help your case once I mention it is that we've gotten numerous reports, all from different players, on you, for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to: the above FF abuse, teamkilling, insulting/being rude, among others.
I'd like to start with saying this is false, pretty much all reports on me freekilling people are false, as they were from random people who didnt read the rules and immediately scream like a raging chimpanzee freekill even when they were clearly rebelling/delaying

One case of this was a few days ago in jb_mlcastle, where the entire server was full of randoms who didn't read rules

Screenshot_20230321-014013_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230321-014520_1.jpg

Reports by Somedumbbunny and Fakerz (Mclovin) on me should not be taken seriously, due to the fact both of these guys have not read the rules at all. If any of you want confirmation please ask @Grambam36 about the topic, primarily over fakerz being a lying nuisance

Funnily enough, I give the same argument over the "Toxicity/Insulting" reports, the only person I can think of reporting me over that is fakerz, which is really hypocritical of them due to them griefing every round
This is false, the FF carries on to the next round where blues and reds are still able to kill eachother if you enable ff right before the round ends. this results in some cases of reds and blues dying right after the 5 second timer and they have to wait out the entire round.

And again, while I get the Illegal FF is against the rules, which I am sorry for it, I want to point out the fact not a single person had their fun griefed over it, ask anyone who was there when it happened, not a single red or blu died for the entire round, and in most maps red spawns are a bit too far away from each other that you can't hit other reds while in the pre-round anyways.

P.S, your chatlogs are god awful and you could see a gag if you keep that up, stop insulting and being toxic in chat.

While I do admit my chat logs are a bit
obscure, I can't recall insulting people seriously (as in, me going apeshit), anyone I have insulted with no humorous intent were probably being annoying, I do apologize for that however and I will try not to do it from now on.

Long things short, toxicity and free kill reports were false, in my opinion the teamban wasn't fully justified since I've seen people do far worse with no humorous intent over the same span of days and receive no punishment (while also nobody died for the entire round when I enabled ff) and I will avoid the dark edgy jokes from now on, however I do think it is unfair to be blamed about things I didn't do over people being ignorant and not reading rules

And your honor, if I was guilty would I be able to do this?

I'd like to point out I only mentioned both dumb bunny and fakerz due to them being the only ones I remember that didn't know what they were doing, there were other people during the mlcastle incident who actually looked like they came out of a sewer just to troll

I'd like to start with saying this is false, pretty much all reports on me freekilling people are false, as they were from random people who didnt read the rules and immediately scream like a raging chimpanzee freekill even when they were clearly rebelling/delaying
I have seen you rocket jump away from a group of reds, killing the group multiple times. I don't have any evidence of this, but most the reports on you freekilling are true.
And again, while I get the Illegal FF is against the rules, which I am sorry for it, I want to point out the fact not a single person had their fun griefed over it, ask anyone who was there when it happened, not a single red or blu died for the entire round, and in most maps red spawns are a bit too far away from each other that you can't hit other reds while in the pre-round anyways.
On mlcastle, you can hit the person infront/behind you and whip soldiers and demoknights can hit you on almost every map. You can get killed last second and have to wait out the entire round to respawn again and if you survive but took damage, you wont get your health refilled unless you’re in medic or being healed by a friendly medic. I’ve seen you do this on maps before, and many people do complain about it so I dont know where you get “not a single person had their fun greifed over it” from.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
my point still stands that you are a repeat offender that has been perm guardbanned before. over the past week I’ve counted you doing 4 counts of illegal ff but teambans have been bugged, people were asking you why earlier when you enabled ff at round end, because it isn’t allowed. Examples of ff abuse include: killing a blue with ff for something minor that doesn’t prevent the round from going on (such as baiting a single time then getting tked), enabling ff after round end, illegal cell wars/meat grinder, or ff without announcement.

I try not to reveal myself if at all possible so please take warnings from your trusted regulars, and myself. Don’t just disregard them. Along with this you only did this once all perceived admins had disconnected.

Turning on friendly-fire illegaly is against the rules whether people verbally complain about it or not. By turning on friendly-fire at the end of the round and causing it to carry over into the next round, you may not have ruined people's fun that time but you certainly risked the possibility of someone getting denied the chance to play for up to 10 minutes. Combining this with your previous guardban I believe this punishment is fair.

And your honor, if I was guilty would I be able to do this?
Yes you would, breaking jailbreak rules does not impact your ability to dance.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread