Accepted Dude with foul language (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

6cadc64bef8e6cf9e083499481915d66.png

6be1fa54086049364e6fff4ec63c0011.png

a74ed1407dd12a9ac16e403c830f8c2c.png

You're being petty at this point, You're even providing the context to what I actually meant by "Flick" in the screenshot right next to it.

Anything else i'll gladly take the mute/gag for if it's deemed punishable, but that flick stuff, that's a stretch to try and get me gagged

a74ed1407dd12a9ac16e403c830f8c2c-png.20146
[

6cadc64bef8e6cf9e083499481915d66-png.20145

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi
You're being petty at this point, You're even providing the context to what I actually meant by "Flick" in the screenshot right next to it.

Anything else i'll gladly take the mute/gag for if it's deemed punishable, but that flick stuff, that's a stretch to try and get me gagged

View attachment 20146

View attachment 20145

Petty? Yes.
Fair? Also yes.
SeñorPatron was reported for what he said to you, so it's only fair you get reported for what you said to him.

And lol, flicker has been an insult for a solid few years now, so excuse me for thinking you meant it as an insult, when you called me an actual idiot, literally 3 seconds later.

"Flicker is used as an insult"
>Evidence shows me saying flick, in the context of flickering uber (very clearly I must say)

If the rest is condemning, leave the admins to decide

"Flicker is used as an insult"
>Evidence shows me saying flick, in the context of flickering uber (very clearly I must say)

If the rest is condemning, leave the admins to decide

As I also stated in the shoutbox, I haven't been introduced to the term 'flicker' as medic, as you possibly could easily tell by my obvious lack of medic experience in weaponsdepot.

If I knew that flicker is a term for medic, I obviously wouldn't have included it in the report. As stated in the report on SeñorPatron, context is paramount, but I wasn't getting the context in this case.

Okay these were a long read searching through the server and players' chatlogs + input from other Gameserver Admins. From what I have gathered it went from Heather's suggestion to rtv the map and initiate a map change to it being about Hale being nerfed/medic strat vs. pyro as a class in general with it ultimately escalating to Heather calling I assume BEAMERBOY > a "clown" as shown which could be interpreted as provoking. Now in terms of the, "Actual Idiot" message it seems like it was a criticism rather than an actual insult in terms of the FLICK in game to the person who was playing medic at the time. Especially after BEAMERBOY>'s warning to Heather to "DAMM QUACC RELAX", I don't see any more insulting/provokactive type of langauge in chat at least so there's nothing really to go through from that.

I've unlocked the thread and will be leaving this as pending for now @Hellboy like you stated from the report thread from Abject, @Heather supposedly called you and your brother, "idiots and all sorts of insults in the voicechat as well". If you can supply proof of those insults then I'll relook into this.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi and Redspike
I have no recordings of the voice chat, so I can only provide the proof she called us idiots. It's all to say, it wasn't a civil discussion.

I'd argue that if she called us idiots because of being unable to understand what she means, or as a direct insult doesn't really matter, but that's just my opinion.

The discussion was that Señor and I couldn't find out how to properly use a strategy. We argued that we knew how it worked, and she eventually called us actual idiots.
This was prior to any insult being thrown in her direction from Señor.

(And also I didn't say the 'DAMM QUACC RELAX'. I didn't type anything that could be of offense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread