Ducky (BANNED) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ι want to give away my opinion too. Lets just say that ducky was stealing massively in a dodgeball server(not panda) and get permed, and then he comes at panda and not steal at all. Should he be permed for not doing anything in panda servers but on different servers?
Unless there is a rule about that

Ι want to give away my opinion too. Lets just say that ducky was stealing massively in a dodgeball server(not panda) and get permed, and then he comes at panda and not steal at all. Should he be permed for not doing anything in panda servers but on different servers?

Hacking != Stealing

Stealing and hacking are two different things ...

Even if you never hacked on this server but you did on multiple other communities i would more then agreed with you staying banned. It is only bad reputation for panda servers and it is your own stupid mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and XenoX
If you were already banned on other communities for cheating, then we (or at least I) don't want you on the servers.

As rude as it sounds, cheating is cheating and therefore you should face the consequences after it.

I'll chime in on this with my 2 cents worth. Whether you cheat on Panda or any other server it's still cheating especially when there is evidence pointing to it; If you cheat then you will get banned for it and any administrator of any server who see's it differently to not ban you for your actions on multiple other servers and allow you on theirs is a fool. From my stand point the ban should remain and no one is at fault here except for the convicted party for using third party tools to better enhance his play style through unlegit means. I've said this in a different ban report and I'll say it again "Once a cheater, always a cheater". Dio has done her duty by protecting the server before an issue arose based off of pure evidence that is undeniable, I'd have done the same.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Well, I've enjoyed my time greatly on panda and i knew this would be the outcome of my appeal because the same thing happened with my intox appeal. No demos and they banned me because of a previous ban from another server. I've been playing tf2 now for about 2-3 years i believe. Don't a lot of us have un-deserved bans? Since my word means nothing in this i would like to say, Goodbye! I've enjoyed my stay. Have a good one!
Ducky2.jpg

Bye everyone! <3

Well, I've enjoyed my time greatly on panda and i knew this would be the outcome of my appeal because the same thing happened with my intox appeal. No demos and they banned me because of a previous ban from another server. I've been playing tf2 now for about 2-3 years i believe. Don't a lot of us have un-deserved bans? Since my word means nothing in this i would like to say, Goodbye! I've enjoyed my stay. Have a good one!
View attachment 6228
Bye everyone! <3

And on a personal note, i would like to apologize to the administrators Dio Brando, and Asuna. I never wanted to hurt you in the process of this appeal.. And i managed to get people turn against you.. I didn't want that.. I just wanted reasoning. I'm so sorry for the trauma I've caused you guys..

View attachment 6228
Bye everyone! <3

Ugh sorry, another reply.. I said this towards the other bans. Not the Skial one.. I take full credit for the Skial ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread