Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

⁼ᴾᶻᶰDucky
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PEAZON/
Banned on: 01-31-16 00:25
Reason: Hacking
Admin:Dio Brando

I'm Ducky, and I've been permanently banned for quote reason: HACKING. I've checked my ban and it states directly "This player was found to have been hacking. We have evidence of such actions; therefore, the player is now permanently banned." But yet, there is no demo. If this is a mistake, then i would like to see the proof, please. But if not, i would like to know the exact reason of my banning. I do admit to hacking on a Skial server and that is the main reason (to my knowledge) of why I've been banned. I assume that the "We have evidence of such actions" part of the ban report is referring to that incident. I have never hacked on a Panda server. The administrator DeadSworn admitted to "spying" on me multiple times after the Skial incident and after i was banned, i asked him "Did you conclude that i was a hacker" and he replied, "Nope, otherwise you'd already be banned". I like the panda community and it pains me to see that I've been banned for an accusation that can't (to the information that i know of) be proved. Please may I be informed of the reasoning, or given a better explanation of my mistakes, I have never hacked on Panda server.

Reactions: DrunkDoc
So I'm going to be blunt you are a good kid, one of the few who doesn't annoy everyone. You did hack which is why we are all upset and you admitted to it, but we had trouble trusting you after we caught you hacking on skial. The ban by dio is her choice as GSA, but, after everything I can say it would really suck not having you on panda, and you say you never did and i believe you. Good luck with appeal. Win over more than me and maybe you get unbanned and we can chill again.

If any chance you are unbanned and you hack again I will ban you myself

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fskomrfdwbwehip/doc_ducky.dem?dl=0

Here is the demo of you hacking on Skial. Tell me something:

If an Admin is well aware that someone has the utilities to hack, would it make them a good Admin to keep it hidden from everyone and do nothing about it? Would an Admin be doing their job by letting someone who has the utilities to hack run around on our servers? The answer is no.

Even if you were not hacking on a Panda server specifically, you have been a major suspect before. You have joined on alternate accounts and made it look like you were using both auto airblast and aimbot before; both myself and DeadSworn have been literally seconds away from banning you when you were on said alts, until you proclaimed that it was you. Quite frankly, literally everyone has been up in arms that I've banned you, and I don't see the reason why.

You openly admit that you hacked, and yet we're just supposed to let you run around on Panda? Even if you "don't hack?"

I leave this open for other Admins from different servers to comment upon. Until that happens, I will not make a decision. Quite frankly, I'm growing very tired of all this "I broke the rules, and yet when I get punished for it, it's everyone else's fault." People need to learn that you either follow the rules and everything goes swimmingly, or you break them and get punished. There is no in-between.

I state this once more:

If an Admin is well aware that someone has the utilities to hack, would it make them a good Admin to keep it hidden from everyone and do nothing about it? Would an Admin be doing their job by letting someone who has the utilities to hack run around on our servers? The answer is no.

It doesn't matter if you hack on pubs, on a trade server, or anywhere else. If you have the utilities to hack, you should not be allowed on a server that doesn't agree with such things. Besides, how are we to believe and know that 100% of the time you are not hacking as you claim?

If other Admins/Kevin sees my viewpoint on this subject as wrong, I will gladly take it into mind. But, this is my viewpoint for right now until other people say what they believe should be done about this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fskomrfdwbwehip/doc_ducky.dem?dl=0

Here is the demo of you hacking on Skial. Tell me something:

Even if you were not hacking on a Panda server specifically, you have been a major suspect before. You have joined on alternate accounts and made it look like you were using both auto airblast and aimbot before; both myself and DeadSworn have been literally seconds away from banning you when you were on said alts, until you proclaimed that it was you. Quite frankly, literally everyone has been up in arms that I've banned you, and I don't see the reason why.

You openly admit that you hacked, and yet we're just supposed to let you run around on Panda? Even if you "don't hack?"

I leave this open for other Admins from different servers to comment upon. Until that happens, I will not make a decision. Quite frankly, I'm growing very tired of all this "I broke the rules, and yet when I get punished for it, it's everyone else's fault." People need to learn that you either follow the rules and everything goes swimmingly, or you break them and get punished. There is no in-between.

I would like to point out that you were going to ban my alternative account.. but, not until i pointed out it was me. You say i made it look like i was using auto-airblast on my alt-account but after i proclaimed it was me, you dropped the matter because my play-style was that off a (i don't know how to say this modestly) skilled player. I assume that you thought this because the account was less than 0.1 hours old. I don't understand the part where you say "I broke the rules, and yet when i get punished for it, it's everyone else's fault." I'm sorry but i don't believe I'm doing this? I admitted to hacking on the Skial server but I'm not blaming everyone else. Please, do not let the screenshots below reflect on my personality, these are my piers' opinions.

Bliz2.png

2315af1f1a77d684eaa2eb06f59f599b.png

I have been told that you did admit to hacking. Even though you say you don't hack on the Panda USA DB server, I can't be quite sure about if you do or not. I've seen the flicks and everything, and they don't look normal and spazzes a lot. What really bothers me is how you have the material to hack. I don't see how how hacking is "fun". It's like you don't even try to have fun or give yourself a challenge. It only increases your confidence in killing other players without trying.

So you cut off some parts between the conversation with dav. I'm guessing you're telling him to say whatever you wanted him to say in order for you to screenshot it.

You know what then? Fine. I'll unban you. You win. Quite frankly I'm done with you turning everyone on me and onto your side, because I'm already stressed out enough as it is. You were hacking on another server, therefore I was in the wrong to try and protect this one. You will be unbanned. Should @Kevin see something wrong with this, he can either talk to me or deal with it himself.

Reopened, I would like more opinions on the matter from other admins.

He has admitted to hacking on Skial servers (along with that demo) but not our servers (as far as we know).

image.jpeg
I was right about my previous comment. Due to one truthful friend, she told me you did whatever it took to get people to turn against @Dio Brando

As long as you don't have clear proof of him hacking on this server I don't see a reason for the ban. Unless the rules say that hacking on another community is banable of course.

Haven't we had a similar incident happen before? Pretty sure the conclusion back then was "He hacked, we don't permit that, he'll be banned on our servers as well"?

Haven't we had a similar incident happen before? Pretty sure the conclusion back then was "He hacked, we don't permit that, he'll be banned on our servers as well"?
Could you link that?

In my opinion there is no reason for this person to be unbanned. We've banned people before for knowing that they hacked on other servers or have the potential to hack. I'm looking into this from a perspective of someone that doesn't know either the admin that banned someone or knowing the person that was banned. OP might be a regular player on our servers but that doesn't mean he/she gets special treatment.

Couldn't find the bans one-two-three, but here's a couple of account banned for having the potential to hack.

Hello guys,

I am not an admin or something, but i want to give my opinion too.
Ducky hacked on the skial Server's and got banned for this so he have hacks ...
You have joined on alternate accounts and made it look like you were using both auto airblast and aimbot before

Also this is a good reason too, the admins know you was hacking on the skial server's and you join on alternate accounts.Then you let it look like you where hacking on the Panda server's too.

I think you dont deserver an unban because hacking is hacking it's your fault if you instal them and use them.
And we can't be sure that you will not hack on the Panda server's too.

⁼ᴾᶻᶰDucky
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PEAZON/
Banned on: 01-31-16 00:25
Reason: Hacking
Admin:Dio Brando

I'm Ducky, and I've been permanently banned for quote reason: HACKING. I've checked my ban and it states directly "This player was found to have been hacking. We have evidence of such actions; therefore, the player is now permanently banned." But yet, there is no demo. If this is a mistake, then i would like to see the proof, please. But if not, i would like to know the exact reason of my banning. I do admit to hacking on a Skial server and that is the main reason (to my knowledge) of why I've been banned. I assume that the "We have evidence of such actions" part of the ban report is referring to that incident. I have never hacked on a Panda server. The administrator DeadSworn admitted to "spying" on me multiple times after the Skial incident and after i was banned, i asked him "Did you conclude that i was a hacker" and he replied, "Nope, otherwise you'd already be banned". I like the panda community and it pains me to see that I've been banned for an accusation that can't (to the information that i know of) be proved. Please may I be informed of the reasoning, or given a better explanation of my mistakes, I have never hacked on Panda server.
i dont see any reason why to remove the ban after searching up your steamid @gogl (meme)

m80k.png

6t8d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread