Declined DrJano's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
And Jano has never tried to make me like him really.. never slimes to me and treats me like a normal person wich i prefer.

i do NOT agreed however with how you attack @Patmosphere because of Speneth accusing you.
Just gives me a feeling off... " but HE did it aswell" What Patmos did is not the question here. it is about YOUR application if you have a problem with what Patmos does you should contact one of us about it. but not here.

As stated above by Cryptic,Deep and Speneth,Jano's behavour is not like an Admin's one. As @Speneth said:
Applicant has consistently throughout the app process shown disrespectful responses to administrative opinions, all while being extremely defensive, which seems to show how easy the applicant can be angered, which could spiral a situation out of control if the applicant had administrative rights. @Deep pointed out his provocative claim against @Patmosphere without evidence backing it up, so this empty accusation seems a tad bit immature if you ask me.

I'm changing my +1 to Neutral,for now,and I will choose in somedays my final opinion about the applicant.

Reactions: Speneth
Guess no-trial comment matters here due us having only 2 full admins active in forums. But overall Id say let's go with the rules.

After waiting few weeks, and reading all the comments, Im not feeling very positive.

I've was concerned from beginning about the app, and even more now. It's great thing if you think before applying are you really qualified of becoming and do you have the time you want to spend administrating or are you going to resign after 2 weeks due personal problems.

Yea, playtime is good and chat in general seems fine to me

Age lying is the first thing that shows me instantly that the applier isn't taking this that seriously. Other thing is the app itself. It is rushed and you can notice it. Typing mistakes which I dont mind that much, but why we should choose remained a short
Well, I have been a member of this community a pretty long time and i go to the FF2 EU server almost every single day.

It's the reason that anyone would use , if they havent got nothing else to say

And adding all the other info that other people stated above. Can't. -1

U seem to be nice guy ingame and generally good player, but I hope you take all this negative criticism and take a step to the right direction

There you go

just letting you know that your app is under review.

declined for now, sorry.

you may apply again in a month so; 30.11.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread