Declined Drip or Drown... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKrookodile

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Here I am with another suggestion. As it stands I feel like drip or drown just is not a good minigame in any sense. Feels excessively pay to win as it relies on the red players having a good loadout. (money) We have a good portion of free to play players on the server which I feel are not given a good chance in drip or drown as the concept of the minigame itself favours players who own expensive items such as unusuals. I personally think it should be removed outright, but I'd be fine with having it restricted to LR only. Don't think this is going to be as divisive as my last suggestion as I think most people will agree it's borderline favouritism.

favoritism the game, just make it lr only

Expensive doesnt equal good.
Cheap doesnt equal bad.
My Loadout is expensive but shit.
Some others may be cheap and good.
Also its a staple in Jailbreak.

I think a lot of the time players without cosmetics win and unusual-wearing players lose because the blus think it’s funny (it is)

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Expensive doesnt equal good.
Cheap doesnt equal bad.
My Loadout is expensive but shit.
Some others may be cheap and good.
Also its a staple in Jailbreak.
It's a staple yeah, that's why I added the LR only option.

• Indifferent
Reactions: _Black
im sure most blues dont care and blindly vote yes or no

I can count the times we've done Drip or Drown in the last few months on one hand.

Also isn't Pimp My Ride on District basically a variation of Drip or Drown?

How would removing a mini game that's played once or twice a month improve the overall jailbreak experience?

• Informative
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
How would removing a mini game that's played once or twice a month improve the overall jailbreak experience?
Had a warden who was clearly a big fan of drip or drown earlier today, was probably the main reason I made the suggestion since it can get pretty terrible when chained by certain players.

Had a warden who was clearly a big fan of drip or drown earlier today, was probably the main reason I made the suggestion since it can get pretty terrible when chained by certain players.
Wardens who do mass Drip or Drown will probably only come once in a blue moon. I don't think one warden doing it constantly is enough to warrant a ban on an entire minigame, only if several wardens decide to do this and it becomes a persistent thing.

Let me tell you the truth behind theatre and diner: It's a popularity contest. Nobody truly cares, everyone just says no/yes instantly without hearing out the actual answer and at the end of the day, pay-to-win or not, the warden's friend on red is gonna live, regardless of the prompt for the minigame. Banning drip or drown wont change anything whatsoever since it'll just get replaced with all the other prompts for theatre.

anyways, Majority is voting no. Lets just decline it and end my time wasting.

bandicam 2024-04-03 15-59-00-963.jpg

Declining this suggestion per suggester's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread