Completed [DR] Replace the vsh_dr_block_v9 to dr_block_v9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeFFY

I've been playing Deathrun mode for almost 11 years now and dr_block is one of my favorite classic maps. For two years I've been playing on panda's deathrun. I suggest replacing the VSH version of the dr_block_v9 map to the regular one. The versus saxton hale version has several bugs, unlike the regular version. For example, on vsh_dr_block_v9, the Hidden mini-game is broken, when it starts, an automatic red victory appears. Also, perhaps vsh_dr_block_v9 is not a popular map, because there is a preposition "vsh" in the name of the map, and this may repel some players who do not know this map :/ . I do not know why the map was not immediately added to the ordinary, when it was in rotation, but made the VSH version.
In addition to vsh_dr_block_v9, there are two more maps with the "vsh" version on the server, I would also like to replace them with the classic versions, but for now I want to deal with vsh_dr_block_v9.

• Surprised
Reactions: meks
as far i know the vsh versions were there for a long time now maybe @Stabbin you know more?

No thoughts behind the vsh version, it's just what we picked I suppose. We can swap it for this version, no problem.

• Informative
Reactions: Solar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread