Completed [DR] NEW deathrun map suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onelight

Donator
been playing quite alot of deathrun on the panda server lately and started making an update or sequal to a map that i hold near and dear to my heart dr_madlabs a map that was a scam creation and stolen from me
so i decided to make a new version from scratch and i really given it my everything to make it as good as i can and a year of hard work im finally done and published it today
would love the map to be submitted to the panda servers since thats where i like to hang out

the map been playtested and shouldn't have any issues

feel free to contact me if having any questions.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nikola and Solar
would be indeed nice to have this map and replace it with the current dr_madlabs we have

Reactions: Onelight
dr_madlabs a map that was a scam creation and stolen from me

Wanted to ask about this as I had a look on game banana and see you are credited for the creation of that map. Can you detail why this is the case? As we need to see if this is to me treated as an update to this map or a separate map from it.

Wanted to ask about this as I had a look on game banana and see you are credited for the creation of that map. Can you detail why this is the case? As we need to see if this is to me treated as an update to this map or a separate map from it.
it got released before it was finished so there are aton on that map that doesn't work and is broken and alot of added like homophobic voicelines and a big fuck u outside of the map, its just a mess and would never be finished and i had no knowlage to fix it back then. even do i paid the person i worked with he released it unfinished and blocked me

edit: it isn't that importent tbh so i edited it out.

Update from creator

1670708830990.png

@Onelight you can just post here about updates

Reactions: Onelight
Update from creator

View attachment 25561

@Onelight you can just post here about updates
sorry

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
dr_madlabs as requested replaced with dr_madfacility

Status