Declined Dr Meatloaf freekill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

Yup. This is true. I meant to shoot the guy behind you and accidentally killed you both. Sorry.

To any staff member who looks at this report would u plz take it down he made a honest mistake. I just dont know how to delete or know if i can.

Well thx m8 I appreciate it <3. And you didn’t make any mistake, this is a freekill and it’s totally against the rules and I should have been more careful.

Also it’s true I said “please revive Larry” or something like that because you and Larry were the people that died simultaneously and I was just reading the kill feed. So I honestly thought at the time that I freekilled Larry until watching your video. Now it’s clear that I freekilled you and Larry was KOS for being in the cell behind you. Sorry.

Anyway if staff decides to give me a quick teamban that’s fine, I was being somewhat careless, though at the same time I was also getting a bit of a lag spike which I somewhat attribute to the mistake. I have been getting these like crazy since 64bit update. Idk about yall but it’s driving me nuts.

Seeing as this was an accident (as said by Dr. Meatloaf) and the reporter wants to withdraw this report, I'll decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread