Awaiting Feedback [DR] Decrease the air acceleration to the vanilla tf2 value (1 Viewer)

Change the sv_airaccelerate value to default?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autismo

As the title says.
This suggestion has to do with the bhop plugin than it does with the air strafing; by nerfing the concurrent air strafing formula it would punish bhop trap baiters by being unable to counter airstrafe traps with a highly delayed input, this also means making it harder to create horizontal momentum in enclosed areas since doing high turn strafes causes drag resulting in speed loss thus punishing the style of bhopping currently in place that operates upon the incredibly unrestricted form of air strafing.
this wouldn't necessary hard nerf bhopping but would be a good soft nerf in my eyes, wiggling for air speed would be harder, bhopping as I said would be harder in tight spaces and overall would increase the quality by creating a harder field for conducting higher levels of bhopping by punishing poor air strafing or movement in general.

As long as if i don't fucking get YEETED OFFF while crouch jumping, then this should be fine

Users who are viewing this thread