On Hold [DR] Add dr_siivagunner and/or dr_gayrun (1 Viewer)

Add these maps (2 votes per person)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamFortressFan122

I'd like to have at least one server host dr_siivagunner so I'm adding it here to the suggestions. Also if dr_bazinga can be on the server for being a shitpost map then dr_gayrun deserves to be there too.
You can add one or the other, add both, or just reject both my maps because I'm a fucking loser. It's your choice.

Gamebanana links for the maps:

I have to be honest both of these look like shitty meme maps.

Reactions: crubf
Isnt bazinga planned on being removed from Rotation?

siivagunner looks like 10 other Dr maps, most likely ending up setting dust in the mappool.

Gayruns just a bad and worse bazinga reskin.
I could see some people not like this at all.
While bazinga is also a meme map, its more family friendly if you know what I mean.

Also, dont call yourself a loser, most people myself included couldnt even make a map.

Maybe get ideas for traps and Designs from different people on the server, and mix all those together to create a cool custom map.

Where some may say, "Hey cool he used my idea! That maps fire!"

There are quite a few mappers that will most likely help you with any map related issues you may have.

My idea would be some sort of Solar System map, with different kinds of Gravity between sections, if thats even possible.

• Optimistic
imo both is a no for me we already have plenty of these meme maps il wait on stabbins response on this

• Agree
  • Dumb
Reactions: sorelight and Flynt
Panda Admins: "No meme maps!"

Lazytown and other meme maps that are on rotation aswell bad maps too:

Panda players always pick lazytown, that's why it's overplayed because they like memes and it's style. people can't seem not rtv for a single second, Every map we play, it's always rtv'd.

Don't listen to Stabbin and Solar. Add those both maps and let's see how it plays out. If nobody likes it, we can suggest it to be removed.

Panda Admins: "No meme maps!"

Lazytown and other meme maps that are on rotation aswell bad maps too:

Panda players always pick lazytown, that's why it's overplayed because they like memes and it's style. people can't seem not rtv for a single second, Every map we play, it's always rtv'd.

Don't listen to Stabbin and Solar. Add those both maps and let's see how it plays out. If nobody likes it, we can suggest it to be removed.
Hell, jb was made gender neutral just recently.
Adding a "gayrun" would most definitely not be liked by a few players.
I tried playing deathrun a couple of times before, and I always left right after because its basically nothing but freerun anymore on some not good looking maps (looking at you psychopath and crypto and neo)
older maps like safety first and just normal tf2like looking maps is what we need, not some offgame texture maps.

Lazytown is a lot higher effort than these simple brush work maps, and I'm simply voting on the poll. Your "don't listen to Stabbin and Solar" comment doesn't make sense to me, why would you be allowed to cast a vote, and I wouldn't be able to cast a vote?

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Vote seems very even, maybe playtesting maps with the dr community would be a solution before finalizing a vote.

Your "don't listen to Stabbin and Solar" comment doesn't make sense to me, why would you be allowed to cast a vote, and I wouldn't be able to cast a vote?
I apologize for being rude, your vote actually matters and so I do. Both DR maps were voted in favor of "yes" by the people. so why would this suggestion be declined? I understand your perspective, but why?

we in the end still have the final say if the votes are close and we check the maps out to see if its worth adding them
but im not gonna repeat what was already said

Vote seems very even, maybe playtesting maps with the dr community would be a solution before finalizing a vote.
dr_gayrun is over 4 years old and has been played by many servers already, it works perfectly fine. However, dr_siivagunner is still pretty recent and I want to at least have it playable on one active server to see if players experience bugs that I need to fix.

we will see in the end i decide if we’ll add it or not i’ll review and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread