Double Standards (1 Viewer)

Noodl, Icestick
The word hypocrisy was used a few times. I don’t see how this can possibly apply.

Hypocrisy won't work in your favor either!
All rules must be respected equally, therefore, if you want people to follow the rules, follow them yourself.
Stop skimming and read my posts correctly.

Regarding the DS. Please consider that I play TP and to have the best viewing angle I always look down a bit. So most of my “normal”rockets will be slight downspikes unless I deliberately up-spike. I'm sure you can see the difference when I'm intentional ds (what is not THAT often)
Oh please, don't try blaming the view, you hard spike the rocket downwards on purpose, I play tp, you don't see me spiking inside pits like some people here.
The view angle of thirdperson is slightly tilted, that's correct, but it still doesn't make you hard spike like you do, unless you move your mouse forward in purpose to look down when the rocket comes at you, which doesn't even give you a nice view angle, no, it just shoots the rocket down to make it go slower, from 160 mph to ~120 mph, which the other person doesn't even expect, oh and holes, you use them, I can't say that's against any rules, but it is hypocritical when you say "downspikes are ok" but rtd is cheap so are switches.

My whole point is don't post about a problem which you're a part of. You break the rules by insulting players, we can go into technical details about it if you would like that.

And here I am, yet again I say, all rules must be respected equally.

Reactions: MrBenedevil
Stop skimming and read my posts correctly.

Oh please, don't try blaming the view, you hard spike the rocket downwards on purpose, I play tp, you don't see me spiking inside pits like some people here.
The view angle of thirdperson is slightly tilted, that's correct, but it still doesn't make you hard spike like you do, unless you move your mouse forward in purpose to look down when the rocket comes at you, which doesn't even give you a nice view angle, no, it just shoots the rocket down to make it go slower, from 160 mph to ~120 mph, which the other person doesn't even expect, oh and holes, you use them, I can't say that's against any rules, but it is hypocritical when you say "downspikes are ok" but rtd is cheap so are switches.

My whole point is don't post about a problem which you're a part of. You break the rules by insulting players, we can go into technical details about it if you would like that.

And here I am, yet again I say, all rules must be respected equally.
This, this this and this!! So much truth in one post!

Reactions: IceStick
Noodl, sorry to tell you but it’s quite obvious that Rolf did not get the message or is absolutely not willing to listen to you.
Again standing at the middle and stealing and…harassing me.

Picture of trolling/blocking at a game session today attached plus a little chat excerpt.
Sure the picture alone does not show much except he came over to stand in front of me. So please imagine the rest...no idea how to record on video.

Please read the chat log. He even threatened that you want to perma ban me…
What for exactly? Please clarify. I do follow the rules.

So my question to you: Can’t you keep him in check or do you just don’t want to?

"*DEAD* Bubblehead {Ð$≠Ɲɸɸ฿} : rolf stop blocking and stealing please
Gendalf Da Green : sorry
*DEAD* vi-p : HA GEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*DEAD* Rolf : mr boom shut the fuck up"
2014-07-06_00003.jpg

[SM] Slayed Rolf.
*DEAD* Jezuel : pinky
*DEAD* Rolf : :c
www.panda-community.com
bilcarevic died to a rocket travelling 159 mph!
gameME: Blue got 5 points for Round Win - Team Blue
gameME: Actions/Frags are ignored until the next round starts
EvoWarrior5 : I do believe that you're perfectly aware of the rules, Rolf
Rolf : yep
EvoWarrior5 : Watch what you do, or you may not be able to join again

Player [DubStep]☻₱YROMɅƝ☻ left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Jezuel : t
[email protected]
[PandaHop] #02 [War3Source|gameME] - cp_orange_x3 (16/30) [type !servers to join]
◊ƮŁŚĐ/ƮFB◊ Mr. Potato died to a rocket travelling 111 mph!
Rolf : fuck this, i much rather wanna play when noodl or ben is on
Rolf : bye
Player Rolf left the game (Disconnect by user.)
gameME: Rolf (Pos 88, 11,448 points) disconnected (+5 points)

I joined the server and this is literally almost right after I join. The slay was for stealing.

Not sure what the whole "I'd much rather wanna play when noodl or ben is on" is all about. You guys aren't letting him steal, are you? I know that stealing between friends is allowed sometimes when there's few players in the server, but he's clearly out of bounds if I merely have to join and watch him for 10 seconds before he steals.

I advise to give him 1 clear message that he either promises to conform to the rules or he gets the hell out.

Users who are viewing this thread