Donator rank (1 Viewer)

PinkPanther

I was just wondering when I'm going to get my donator rank/perks on the panda server, since I donated last friday but I still don't have my rank. But I do have the donator tag on the website so that's also a bit weird. I've also heard some other people got their donator ranks pretty late, so I was just wondering about when I'm going to get it, and since you're not reacting on steam I thought I'd make this thread.

only cause i’m only on steam doesnt mean i’m there.
i’ll add the perks most likely tomorrow.

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Theres no need to spam this thread, Kevin already knows about it. I know it’s frustrating to wait, I waited a long time myself, but spamming wont work at all.

Reactions: Fskiii
Something needs to happen though. There's real money involved in this stuff, and people are promised results they're not getting. What if someone donates with the mindset of "I know I've got more time to play this month but after that I'll be busier, so I will donate now to maximise my use of the benefits". If they don't get it for weeks after donating, then it could be that they don't get their worth out of it.

Alright, not trying to spam here but I just want to say I still don't have my donor on the servers nor any reaction about how long it's going to take. I honestly think this isn't really a way to treat the playes who donate to your server, I mean people donate because they want to support the server but they sometimes have to wait for maybe a week or a month or longer. @Kevin

@Kevin Still no donor rank btw, been waiting for i think almost 2 months now. So I'd kinda like to get my donor rank and if that isn't possible for some weird reason I'd like my money back :D

You might have done this, but Kevin usually asks you to DM him on forums with the details about your donation, try that.

• Creative
Reactions: PNN
Why does he take so long though?
- He has a personal life? Yes, but not 2 months of being unable to interact with your server personal life I hope
- Granting donor rights takes a long time? I don't know about that, but I'm highly doubtful that it's that hard
- He's just lazy? That would be weird since then there would be no reason for Kevin to say when he's going to add something and then not do it
I think he might just have forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread