Donator rank (1 Viewer)

♥PinkPanther♥

Donator
Reactions
I was just wondering when I'm going to get my donator rank/perks on the panda server, since I donated last friday but I still don't have my rank. But I do have the donator tag on the website so that's also a bit weird. I've also heard some other people got their donator ranks pretty late, so I was just wondering about when I'm going to get it, and since you're not reacting on steam I thought I'd make this thread.

Pricholas

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions

Kevin

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Reactions
only cause i’m only on steam doesnt mean i’m there.
i’ll add the perks most likely tomorrow.

Trixie

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Donator
Reactions

Lil Wolf

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions
@Fskiii also hasn't received the perks neither in months

♥PinkPanther♥

Donator
Reactions
@Kevin I still don't have my donor rank on the servers, I've been waiting for a week now ;/

Trixie

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Donator
Reactions
Theres no need to spam this thread, Kevin already knows about it. I know it’s frustrating to wait, I waited a long time myself, but spamming wont work at all.

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Reactions
Something needs to happen though. There's real money involved in this stuff, and people are promised results they're not getting. What if someone donates with the mindset of "I know I've got more time to play this month but after that I'll be busier, so I will donate now to maximise my use of the benefits". If they don't get it for weeks after donating, then it could be that they don't get their worth out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)