Pending Donator Perks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the customization. Just having access to all taunts without buying them from the store. I am also not a fan of the unusual effects and so on. @Justyn
Ohh, is that why sometimes I see "!taunts" in chat? Interesting

• Happy
Reactions: LUKE.
There is this one cool plugin that allows access to all taunts. This would be pretty cool
If I recall correctly, I believe we've confirmed a while ago that we will never add any plugin that gives people access to things their supposed to purchase (a.k.a: unusuals, taunts).
Something about breaking Steams terms of service or something like that? Even then, I personally hate those plugins and would highly prefer if they weren't added.

ok idk if this is a good idea but maybe a vote menu where you can kick someone from the server, mute them, gag them but ofc it could be easily abuse maybe the donor has to be highly trusted in the community or have perm by every admin associated with that server? idk if a lot of people would be on board with this

ok idk if this is a good idea but maybe a vote menu where you can kick someone from the server, mute them, gag them but ofc it could be easily abuse maybe the donor has to be highly trusted in the community or have perm by every admin associated with that server? idk if a lot of people would be on board with this
I get the idea, but this would be abused so fucking hard. Just make an admin application instead.

Maybe more customization features?

Trails, footsteps, color changing model, robot, custom models, etc

Anything to make being a donator more flashy
I like the idea of being more flashy as a donator, but not like a drag queen. Footsteps are fine for me.
I don't recommend to have Trails, color changing model and custom models for being too out of place for some gamemodes, like VSH, FF2, JB and ZF
Robot might be possible, but I don't like it myself.
And what PNN said about resizing models, i'm going to agree with it. It could become quite messy

Maybe spells for weapons
+1
I think it would be interesting to allow voice command spam for donators.
mixed feelings about it. It's like clicking your pen. Everyone hates it to hear it but you like to do it yourself

resizing voice maybe?
Hmm.. This might be a good one, even though it might come out as annoying. But it has a +0.25 Pass for me

My suggestions:
Custom tags might be cool. So you can put in your [Donator] tag something different, like [Demoknight TF2]. it's appealing but also risky, you can put some offensive stuff/spam in it and that's a big downside for it. You can add a max number of letters in it, like 15, including spaces to limit spam.
If you do something like [Admin], you know the rules...

Custom projectiles (?). Don't know if that is a thing but it would be cool to be killed by a critical trollface. Or have your Jarate be Heineken

Customizable welcome message. It's a small thing but it would work out pretty well.

My suggestions:
Custom tags might be cool. So you can put in your [Donator] tag something different, like [Demoknight TF2]. it's appealing but also risky, you can put some offensive stuff/spam in it and that's a big downside for it. You can add a max number of letters in it, like 15, including spaces to limit spam.
If you do something like [Admin], you know the rules...

If the addon allows for seperate chat tags assigned to Steam IDs, then perhaps the donator needs to request his custom tag? That way it needs to be approved first and you avoid offensive/staff tags.

Does give the owner more work to do.

Don't really know how to make it possible and if it's a big load of work for Kevin or not, it's a suggestion. It can always be denied for complexity.

Don't really know how to make it possible and if it's a big load of work for Kevin or not, it's a suggestion. It can always be denied for complexity.

Untitled.png

Seems like the addon supports it.
Untitled2.png

And SteamIDs overwrite anything else, so you can keep the "[Donator]" tag as well, but it does mean Kevin will have to change/upload the config every time someone wants a custom tag.

• In Love
Reactions: Gold
just to clarify; the [Donator] tag is there since 2012 people just simply hide it.
and also i'm not going to enable features like all taunt or well said plugins which enable hats/items which players dont have - this is against valve TOS and will result in a gameserver token ban.
only cause shitwonder and/or shitland does it doesnt mean i do it aswell.

the ability to use the /me command?
This can lead in ghosting if abused, hence why it's enabled in only a few servers as the text you write after /me can't be seen in chatlogs. Correct me if i'm wrong Kevin

This can lead in ghosting if abused, hence why it's enabled in only a few servers as the text you write after /me can't be seen in chatlogs. Correct me if i'm wrong Kevin
not entirely sure if it doesnt show up in a chatlog, would've need to test that to really have it clarified.

Just came up with the idea of making donators vote's count double. This would only be the case for map selections, but it would have a nice impact as donators are more likely to play their wanted map. Thoughts?

better idea /voteslap starts a vote to slap a player of choice for 0 damage literally no downside other than its completely useless and a waste of time to code in.

For donators I recommend to add:

-Piggyback plugin Link fun plugin, will be nice on trade servers
-Changing taunt speed as @Waxel mentioned
-Self stun
-Unlimited voice commands
-Custom voice commands

Titles before Player name ( chosen by donor)

• Disagree
Reactions: Nikola
Would that be for everyone or donors, I'm confused by the statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread