Pending Donator Perks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hi,

just wanted to ask if there is anything that would you guys think would make donating abit more interesting/attractive?
just curious, leave your opinion below.

thanks.

Ability to have a !friendly command maybe?

Even though I would love a friendly feature, I couldn’t imagine a perfect plugin existing. The whole friendly server thing last time I check is buggy/ abuseable. Unless restricted to less objective base servers like Trade, Mario Cart, etc, of course you can argue it can be used to delay/ give an unfair advantage altogether to donators, unless friendly players don’t factor in the team overall/ there isn’t a quick swap option like with view models.

Some possible downside/ abusive behavior would include:

• Body blocking in general ( if /friendly doesn’t cause players to be transparent and walk through)
• Delaying VSH/FF2
• Team killing in DB ( again if registered as a user)
Being a “spectator” ( DR, Zombie, etc)

Among other things ofc.

I don’t got any suggestions for donators that would be incentive ngl

Maybe more customization features?

Trails, footsteps, color changing model, robot, custom models, etc

Anything to make being a donator more flashy

Maybe, as long as they can’t resize model I am happy

• Agree
Reactions: Djusan and ChipZ
I'm not keen on anything that creates more entities that will end up crashing the server, like what trails did to eu trade in it's infant stage.

Voice pitch seems the most appealing, maybe even editing the speed of the voice.

Colour changing models and robots, meh...

Really the one big reason I like playing in panda is ofc good servers, no ads and minimal donation crap. Wouldnt mind the voicechanger too much, but trails , different colors , custom weps and all that stuff I would just leave out as it makes gameplay just so much more annoying. For me atleast.

Im not talking about servers like dr and jb ofc. You get where im going with this

Perhaps adding a chat tag as in "[Donator] ..Name.."? Everyone knows you're contributing to the community (it kind of adds "status") and players could become incentivised to donate upon seeing. It also doesn't confuse you with the admins. Maybe adding chat tags overall would be beneficial then haha. Can also be customizable?

• Dumb
Reactions: Gold and PNN
There is this one cool plugin that allows access to all taunts. This would be pretty cool

Reactions: ChipZ
Perhaps adding a chat tag as in "[Donator] ..Name.."? Everyone knows you're contributing to the community (it kind of adds "status") and players could become incentivised to donate upon seeing. It also doesn't confuse you with the admins. Maybe adding chat tags overall would be beneficial then haha. Can also be customizable?

We already have that. Donators can chose to have it or not by simply type in chat /ccc. Same goes for admins.

• Informative
Reactions: Dayornight
We already have that. Donators can chose to have it or not by simply type in chat /ccc. Same goes for admins.

Ah, I didn't know. I've never seen anyone with it, that's why I posted my suggestion. :)

Isn't that what shitland.tf is doing? With the free unusual effects for weapons, Australiums, and taunts with customizable unusual effects. It's a shit show tbh with that, so probably not @LUKE.

Without the customization. Just having access to all taunts without buying them from the store. I am also not a fan of the unusual effects and so on. @Justyn

People could support Pandas and have access to all of their ever-so-wanted taunts without paying a stupid high price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread