Doing the same minigame 2/3 rounds in a row (1 Viewer)

this is a issue in the jb supermario 16c map, there are some wardens that force and do the same minigame ALL ROUND, it's just annoying

• Disagree
Reactions: _Black and Riobi
I LOVE SPEEDRUN THIS IS A TARGETED THREAD POST!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Mehgend
just the course of nature since it's the easiest minigame to reach due to proximity

just the course of nature since it's the easiest minigame to reach due to proximity
It's also the best minigame on that map.

Y’all act like JB players can keep up with what’s going on, it’s like a room full of ADHD kids who move on to the next thing once they get bored. There has been moments where people do the same mini game for an entire map rotation before. Just spice things up and rebel

I've also seen that, it's so boring, and i can't rebel bc the blus have crits and guard the exit of minigames

• Haha
Reactions: Riobi
I don’t see how this would be exclusive to supermario. It could apply to any map.

As ThatFatPanda said, you can just try to rebel or encourage a mass rebellion to show the warden you’re not happy doing the same minigame again and again.

Reactions: Riobi
Can we do Bob-omb Blast all day every day on the other Mario map?

Y’all act like JB players can keep up with what’s going on, it’s like a room full of ADHD kids who move on to the next thing once they get bored. There has been moments where people do the same mini game for an entire map rotation before. Just spice things up and rebel
This suggestion was so bad you guys made the guy who barely plays nowadays respond gg

this is a issue in the jb supermario 16c map, there are some wardens that force and do the same minigame ALL ROUND, it's just annoying
if you don't want to do. the same minigame multiple times in a row. Simply just get lr and make a custom lr that forces blu to choose a different minigame.

pipegame is my favorite

I could see maybe an upper-limit on doing the same lr time and time again consecutively (HG no rules chains with the same four people pocketing each other), but even that more or less is just a skill issue.
If they do speedrun seven times in a row, that's seven attempts to practice it

Users who are viewing this thread