Declined Dodge the rocket minigame (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

"Dodge the rocket" should be like that cube game in that map where you control the cube, but instead, the person is granted a rocket launcher, the area is pitch black so the person firing rockets doesn't promote favoritism, that way it's a fun minigame that doesn't have favoritism or MFK

It would probably have to be workshopped, like a delay between every shot fired, and a limit to how many you have

Saying this out loud, it's starting to sound like 9 square/crush game, but I promise it's probably not that

• Dumb
  • Dislike
Reactions: PFD1 and _Black
No poll, for one.

Besides that, this is something that would require an admin to 1. Give people the blind RTD effect and 2. Give the BLU a rocket launcher if they are not a Soldier.

Besides the pointfarm I don't think this is a bad idea, but if this is designed to be an LR-only thing (which is should), the steps needed to do it (an admin to be on to apply the effects + someone choosing this as their LR + plus people actually WANTING to do this as their LR) is gonna probably make this a hardly-seen thing.

This is such a nothingburger of a suggestion that I am just going to decline it here
When thinking of a suggestion, think about the feasibility and likelihood of it being implemented, ask yourself, "is this worth peoples time"

Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread