Discord people: lend me a hand! (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
(Ignore this if you're not on Discord or hate random invites.)

So I dunno if you've heard of Pokécord: it's a bot on Discord where you can catch Pokémon that spawn in channels and then like train them and battle with them, or simply collect them.

I'm in several Pokécord servers, and one of them has an event going on where the first person to get 100 invites gets a shiny Pokémon. I figured a forum is one of the few places where I could extend multiple invitations at once.

My invite link:

https://discord.gg/4BaDwp

If I somehow manage to win then you can leave again afterwards if Pokécord is not your thing. (But if it's not, you might want to check it out: it's fun.) I'll post an update here.

Figured this probably doesn't count as advertising other communities since I'm only asking for help because I want that pokémon :yay:

So it turns out that someone is already at 50+ invites, and I'm at 2. So that's not going to be working out at all lmao.

If anyone here joined: you're good to leave ~

I was too late. You should just @everyone and it'll be easy games. Disclaimer: Do not @everyone on discord.

Also Pokécord is amazing, and we should have it on our Panda Discord. I've spent two hours of my time grinding that I cannot take back. Help.

Users who are viewing this thread