Disabling random crits/spread (1 Viewer)

Remove random crits/spread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I get what you mean. You like to be rewarded for nothing, which then saves your ass and gets you an undeserved kill.

It's a part of the game valve should've gotten rid of years ago. Since you're okay with them being disabled on hightower(which is what we're discussing here because rofl mario kart), I'll change your vote from no to yes. It's more a point about game balance than anything else and doesn't have anything to do with trying to be competitive(because besides MGE, no pub server is aimed at comp players).

5 YES
2 NO
instead of making it thread based, add a poll above :)

I've added one, otherwise nothing will ever happen.

instead of making it thread based, add a poll above :)
But why? If people actually have an opinion they can just comment in here, no?

been too busy, haven't been checking forums.
i am definitely with crits and spread being disabled.

The votes seem pretty clear at this point.

Considering 1 more person in the thread who didn't vote on the poll wanted random crits disabled and 1 other was okay with it on Hightower, concensus is heavily in favour of removing both crits and spread on Hightower. And that's not even considering the fact that at least half of those who voted yes actually play on Hightower at least occasionally, whereas maybe 1 person from the no camp would.

Considering 1 more person in the thread who didn't vote on the poll wanted random crits disabled and 1 other was okay with it on Hightower, concensus is heavily in favour of removing both crits and spread on Hightower. And that's not even considering the fact that at least half of those who voted yes actually play on Hightower at least occasionally, whereas maybe 1 person from the no camp would.

i love democracy.

So when is this happening? Should not be that much work since it's only 2 commands one needs to add to the server config file.

tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads 1
tf_weapon_criticals 0

Only problem I have with that is it removes the satisfaction of a critqualizer.

Only problem I have with that is it removes the satisfaction of a critqualizer.
I heard you get free satisfaction if you learn to play the game.

Reactions: Vecomti
Don't need random crits if you carry a Reserve Shooter, otherwise known as the Bane of Happymongers.

set, should be active after map change at 5:00

just bringing this back to request that crits and spread are disabled on server 10 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread