Disable becoming hale (1 Viewer)

Should there be a "don't choose me as hale" button?

• Yes

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Je Hooft

This is a really simple thing... FF2 has it, other saxton hale servers have it. Why doesn't this vsh have it? I'm getting sick of becoming Hale when I don't want to and not being able to kill myself because of failhale.

It’s already being fixed by @TBotV63

Isn't there already an option to disable being hale? If not there is a command to reset your queue, and it warns you before you become hale too.

Isn't there already an option to disable being hale? If not there is a command to reset your queue, and it warns you before you become hale too.

That does fuck all. Everyone sees the box out the corner of their eye and clicks it away without even thinking about it.

That does fuck all. Everyone sees the box out the corner of their eye and clicks it away without even thinking about it.

Yeah and also I often tab out when I die so most of the time I don't even see when I become hale (I listen to when the round starts again but there's no alert sound for becoming hale soon)

I think it's a good idea to implement something like that.

Yess please I can be hale all the time :)

Forgive me for being impatient, but I'd like a time frame on the development of this feature. I don't really have any idea how long this takes to implement but does anyone have some intel that I could use?

you could also delete hale from the game, that'd be really interesting in my opinion :]

General reminder, necrobumping isn't allowed on the forums. Please if you want more information ask one of our vsh admins or in the shoutox.

Users who are viewing this thread