Not open for further replies.
J

STEAM_0:0:464310950

Hlstatsx

Bans (3)

Comms (3)

Deathrun #09

----------------------------------------------------------

He knows it's wrong as he has seen Mikey warn and slay others for doing the same thing. He was told by me and a few others to move. You can see he is not afk as he repeats what I said near the end of the video (baby pirate). I had to trim the second video down from 1:01 to 0:35 as it was too large to upload. However, the entirety of the second trimmed clip is just J afking out of the auto-spawnkiller radius only to start playing the map when there are 3-6 people left.

Last clip shows him delaying and afking out of the auto-spawn killer radius until there is one player left (him) where he then decides to move. I told him to move a couple of times but some are not shown in the video as I had to trim it also.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2021-05-23 14-47-17_Trim.mp4
    16.2 MB
  • Team Fortress 2 2021-05-23 15-45-26_Trim_Trim.mp4
    42.5 MB
  • Team Fortress 2 2021-05-23 15-45-26_Trim (3).mp4
    28.5 MB
No delaying the round.
You get 7 minutes per round and you may utilize that by taking a bit of time at difficult pieces, but keep a move on, actively participate to the gamemode.

Out of interest to the admin that takes this, is this interperated as if you choose to leave the spawn room then afk its delaying or just being afk in the round is delaying?

leave the spawn room then afk its delaying
This is delaying ^, on the other hand, being afk since when the round has started there's no problem, because at the spawn most maps have some kind of trigger/motivator that kills afk players.

i see admins doing this all the time
Don't forget the evidence then:

he def getting that ban
At least I can say you're right on this one.

Thank you for the report. :pepelove:

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread