Deathrun Timer is bad (1 Viewer)

Timothy97

Deathrun timer is set only for 7 minutes for complete map and playing minigames. You have only exactly 7 minutes to do it. Sometimes we can't complete all maps, for example it's hard to complete dr_scooby_doo when it's not freerun. Some maps are made to play deathrun for a long time, and these maps are really wrecked when you only have to use a 7-minute timer. Acording to skial you have more than 10 minutes, and timer works good. Timer should be extended to 10 minutes in my opinion- then completing maps won't be a real big problem.

Second, if you are in tiny car (for example in minigame) and timer goes to 0, you are not dying, you exploiting it. Someone should fix it to prevent it or just remove this horrible timer.

Global round timers configured by the server is surely redundant these days as most if not all maps have their own round timing built in, in the form of a round timer, a motivator or a set minigame length.

I think so, i don't know why Panda uses global timer to set deathrun map time lenght, I saw somewhere an poll here or somewhere else to vote, which option is the best> the curious option to pick was adding 30 seconds more LOL....

I think so, i don't know why Panda uses global timer to set deathrun map time lenght, I saw somewhere an poll here or somewhere else to vote, which option is the best> the curious option to pick was adding 30 seconds more LOL...

You can suggest making the timer longer (in case its global, I am not aware if it is) in the Suggestion topic of the forums (you can also add a poll there and the admins will review your suggestion)

Users who are viewing this thread