Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first ever admin application. I haven't worked for any server ever. And I play this server so much, I decided I start my career here. Anyways, here we go.

My name and/or nickname
I like going by Pootis and my real name is Connor.

Your Age
11. I can see this could be a huge problem as you think it could lead to some sort of irresponsibility, but to be honest I can handle the job. I am really mature and I wont goof off doing something extremely stupid. You can trust me on that.

Who gave you permission to apply?
A new admin named kVN.tf Panda-Community.com allowed me to apply.

Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:163349596

Your general online times and your timezone
I go on at around 1:00 PM to around 8:00 PM. I usually will be off at times here and there for a while. Also whenever I go for any trips I might take my laptop to play on the server but not as much. On school days I probably would go on around 2:30 PM to 7:30-8:00 PM.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Definitely Deathrun. I play it a lot and I really like it. Here and there I would play things like Dodgeball or VS Saxton Hale Mode and stuff, but mostly Deathrun.

Do you have a microphone?
I'm pretty sure I don't because I remember seeing it, but it basically faded away. I cant find it. If I do however I still can't use my voice as because when I did have it all it would show is this talking bubble with an "!" mark like the usual but no one would hear me. Although if this is needed I'll try to find it and try to make it work.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator?
Sorry, non. I have no experience and I'm looking forward to help from other people. I am associated on how it works, however, if there is some kind of thing that I need to know for Admin, I'll try to get help from another Admin/Moderator.

Do you have any experience with administrating with Sourcemod?
Actually to be honest, I kind of do! Because I was with one of my friends who owns a cool server, and at one point, I was admin or something like that, and he showed me some commands. So I know some commands. Although if there is some important ones I need to know, I'll once again ask a Admin/Moderator or just try to find out myself :)

Why should we choose you to be part of our team
I play on this server so much. I really want to just help you guys. And well, here I am. I want to help you get rid of the bad people and bring in the good people. This team is so amazing. In fact I'm jealous I can't help you guys. I really want to help you guys so much. Anyways, you guys are amazing and I really want to help this server out :nekoheart:

Finally, briefly how you would do your job, e.g.
a general overview of your policies and punishments.

So, if I do get accepted I will first start by joining the game and just playing on it. Making sure I have Admin and some other things. Then I want to go straight to the Sourcemod site to look at some commands and get used to them. If however somebody starts to be inappropriate I will warn them. If they keep it up, I will give them a gag or a mute for about 10-30 mins. When the mins are up and they still keep it up, I will kick them and silence them for about 2 hrs. If they obviously keep it up again, I will temporarily ban then for about 30 mins and silence then for 24 hours. If they do it more then I will probably just do the same thing and then ban him. If someone does something more severe like racism I will give them a warning. If they keep being racist, I will silence them for 24 hours. If they do it again, I will warn them I will ban them, and if he keeps doing it, I ban him. If someone is hacking I give them absolutely no warnings, and instantly ban them for hacking, As no one should hack on this server.
Some other things that will probably lead to gags, mutes kicks or bans are

- Making fun of other players
- Trying to scam
- Trying to hack
- etc

Anyways that about wraps it up. If this application does get declined, that's okay :p I'm pretty sure this will though cause this is my first ever admin application and my first ever admin job. So if you really thing I will mess up. I will try my hardest not too. But if you don't trust me, that's okay. No rage will be put if this gets declined or anything. Anyways its time for me to play on your awesome servers :) Goodbye and I hope you enjoyed my application.

- Connor ::):

Ye2nSQb.png

You're about 2 days, 9 hours, 55 minutes and 33 seconds short off of the minimum 3 days of connection/time played on the server requirement.

Last edited:
Hey there, Pootis Spencer! I've played with you a few times on the server as far as I remember, and you've come out to be quite nice and friendly on the server, which is extremely nice. The application is pretty awesome to be honest, and I must say you're a very mature 11 year old, probably the most mature one I've seen. However, I do believe you'd need more experience with both the servers and the community itself as you only recently joined. I, myself, administrate deathrun and there is no doubt that it is in need of more administrators, but since I'm on there every day I am available, I can really say for sure whom I see are active and are partly active while I also spend a lot of time checking out stats on gameme.

As two previous speakers here on the thread have provided, your playtime is pretty scarce, especially on the DR#9 server. You do meet the required playtime on DR#22, but it'd be really nice if you played more on both servers. I fear that the lack of inexperience on servers and the community as a whole will have consequences on your work as an admin, I'm sorry.

i never said i allowed him to apply.
check gameme chatlog lol, i said he should check the guide and archived apps and thats it.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Why no one invalid this? :eek:

I think it's pretty clear what you need to do but just in case;

• You need enough playtime
  • You need official permission from a full administrator or higher status because of your age
  • ^^^ This is important. If you re-apply for 'just completing the playtime' it'll get auto rejected.
So yeah. Closed and Invalid.

• Agree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Satan and Mertes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread