Accepted Deathrun #09 exploiters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy

STEAM_0:0:72088789

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Panda-Community.com #09 | Deathrun

Exploiting to avoid being killed by the motivator and to avoid being killed by the auto AFK. I told them to not exploit (highlighted in the 2nd video) but they carried on and also delayed afterward. This happens most if not all rounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swoot

STEAM_0:0:78995412

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lolepiking

STEAM_0:0:146070633

Hlstatsx

Bans (1)

Comms (1)

Same reason as before.

mr. gamer

STEAM_0:0:596249262

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Mr. Sympathy™

STEAM_0:0:95065385

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Rainbowcatツ

STEAM_0:1:241868278

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Beelzebub

STEAM_0:0:207281617

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Note: There were others doing this same exploit but I failed to capture them on camera. These are the ones I have evidence for. (This exploit went on the entire game and map duration by mostly the same people who did not stop even when I told them not to exploit.)

Attachments

• reportexploiter (1).mp4
    25.7 MB
  • reportexploiter (2).mp4
    31.3 MB
  • Surprised
Reactions: C_T gaming
Jeremy

STEAM_0:0:72088789

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Exploiting to avoid being killed by the motivator and to avoid being killed by the auto AFK. I told them to not exploit (highlighted in the 2nd video) but they carried on and also delayed afterward. This happens most if not all rounds.

Swoot

STEAM_0:0:78995412

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Lolepiking

STEAM_0:0:146070633

Hlstatsx

Bans (1)

Comms (1)

Same reason as before.

mr. gamer

STEAM_0:0:596249262

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Mr. Sympathy™

STEAM_0:0:95065385

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Rainbowcatツ

STEAM_0:1:241868278

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Beelzebub

STEAM_0:0:207281617

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Same reason as before.

Note: There were others doing this same exploit but I failed to capture them on camera. These are the ones I have evidence for. (This exploit went on the entire game and map duration by mostly the same people who did not stop even when I told them not to exploit.)

Here is evidence to show that the motivator does not kill people in this area. I tested this alone on Deathrun #09 with me and my friend. The motivator comes in at 0:07. Side note: Motivator does not kill you even if you jump out of spawn. I wasn't able to show you guys though since I have no idea how to do that jump lol.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2021-04-20 08-51-40_Trim_Trim.mp4
    14.9 MB
  • Informative
Reactions: Nikola
Accepted

Although since you're applying please try to warn even twice and more precisely ("Don't exploit at the spawn area!")

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread