• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a suggestion can take place of the "endless stream of demos", how about making only donors or above can use the command? I'm not sure how you would interpret that but if that's the most effective way to use it then we can probably do that. It would make more sense since random players could just abuse the fuck out of it if everyone had access to it.

Though we should make a rule that states; only use the command when you know the player(s) is breaking rules or whatnot.

Just my opinion here, even if it does get added I'm sure it will be limited to admins in the beginning.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I voted no as if it records a demo it will be sent directly to the server files wich means that only kevin could see it and i don't think that what you say is possible. If those 2 problems are fixed i would say yes

Perhaps a suggestion can take place of the "endless stream of demos", how about making only donors or above can use the command? I'm not sure how you would interpret that but if that's the most effective way to use it then we can probably do that. It would make more sense since random players could just abuse the fuck out of it if everyone had access to it.

Though we should make a rule that states; only use the command when you know the player(s) is breaking rules or whatnot.

Just my opinion here, even if it does get added I'm sure it will be limited to admins in the beginning.
His seems like a good idea, and I'd say admins can give permission to players they trust?

I voted no as if it records a demo it will be sent directly to the server files wich means that only kevin could see it and i don't think that what you say is possible. If those 2 problems are fixed i would say yes
It's not up to me, let's be real. We'll find out....

This would be useful, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Demos are client-sided, using the player's viewpoint, and servers really can't record demos themselves because they have no own client to get his viewpoint (in this case, spectating another user.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread