Dead People Talking With Mic (1 Viewer)

i was playing jailbreak and a guy who got killed start spamming after all red team get ummuted so i think is good ideia for just alive peolpe get ummuted after 30 secs | what you guys think ?

I disagree, the idea of the reds getting unmuted later is so warden can give orders. Normally, assuming it's a warden who has some experience on the server and they give a repeat, it can take till around 9:45. The fact that reds overtalk will be used as an excuse for not following said orders.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
I agree I love love's statement, In my opinion dead players have been eliminated and the voice chat should be clear for those who are still playing.

I agree with @I love love, I believe that dead talking is more of a problem than overtalking. When Reds are alive after the 30 seconds runs out the Warden can say: "all Reds get off mic for 30 seconds" (this is assuming he is experienced/read the rules), While if Reds are dead the warden can't do anything about them dead talking.

The Warden has the rights to request players to stay off the microphone to help himself giving clear orders, you can kill Red players talking through your orders if you give a warning first.
But you cannot restrict players to be muted for the entire round, you can request 30 seconds or the the entire start of the round to speak for yourself as
Warden.
You as
Warden can't restrict players from using the chat or force players to type in the chat. (Jeopardy/Kitchen Minigame is the only exception)

-

A great idea would be to be to have them unmuted after 30 seconds and then do what yoyo said and request them to stay off mic. Or find a way to keep the dead reds muted, but the likeliness of that happening is a little slim. So I would like to see the time shortened, (like glitches causing reds to be unmuted early in the round or once when they got unmuted when the round started.

A great idea would be to be to have them unmuted after 30 seconds and then do what yoyo said and request them to stay off mic. Or find a way to keep the dead reds muted, but the likeliness of that happening is a little slim. So I would like to see the time shortened, (like glitches causing reds to be unmuted early in the round or once when they got unmuted when the round started.

iceviet, Sep 8, 2017

Dude.

The reds are muted at the beginning of the round so the warden can give his opening orders. After the 60 seconds of red silence breaks, it makes it easier for reds to communicate with the warden during certain mini games where using a mic is simply convenient for them. 60 seconds is long enough and fair enough to start the round uninterrupted

Oh I just realized this post is old, oof

Users who are viewing this thread