1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead People Talking With Mic

Discussion in 'Jailbreak - 193.192.59.191:27175' started by I love love, Sep 7, 2017.

1. I love love

I love love New Member

i was playing jailbreak and a guy who got killed start spamming after all red team get ummuted so i think is good ideia for just alive peolpe get ummuted after 30 secs | what you guys think ?

2. DragonBlaze

DragonBlaze New Member

I disagree, the idea of the reds getting unmuted later is so warden can give orders. Normally, assuming it's a warden who has some experience on the server and they give a repeat, it can take till around 9:45. The fact that reds overtalk will be used as an excuse for not following said orders.

3. OxyGenE

OxyGenE Well-Known Member

Steam:
    I agree I love love's statement, In my opinion dead players have been eliminated and the voice chat should be clear for those who are still playing.

4. yoyoyaso2222

yoyoyaso2222 Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    I agree with @I love love@I love love, I believe that dead talking is more of a problem than overtalking. When Reds are alive after the 30 seconds runs out the Warden can say: "all Reds get off mic for 30 seconds" (this is assuming he is experienced/read the rules), While if Reds are dead the warden can't do anything about them dead talking.

5. iceviet

iceviet Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam: