Name of your Banned Steam Account: DasBag
STEAM_0:1:459939889
Date and Time of the Ban:
2021-06-21 19:51:17
Reason about the Ban:
MFK
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Recently i have been thinking about Jb again after some years since my ban and i am here to ask to be unbanned from the servers, starting with that it has been around 2 years since my ban and i feel like it has been enough time for me to come back if possible, Some other reasons for me doing the MFK in the first place i now look back at as a mistake. One of the few reasons for me doing it in the first place was group pressure since i was in a VC with other people such as vinny who also did an MFK around the same time as me and he got unbanned for free by Kevin while i have stayed banned for 2 years which i can see as a bit unfair but i understand why. I have heard that some of the older regulars have started mass freekilling recently and i will say now that i have no intention of mass freekilling or any kind of rule breaking. Also some of my friends that i hang out with on discord have gotten back into Jb once again so i would hope to be able to play with them on Jb once more. I hope this will be accepted so i can come back to be a great guard or prisoner again :3.

So there is a bit of history on your past as the MFK made in 2021 was not your first MFK. Your first documented MFK was on your other older account. Along with a string of different team related punishments.

With it being a while now I'm willing to lift the general ban but not the teamban just yet. Especially since during these last 2 years the rules have changed to what you are use to. You'll need to re-learn how to play panda jailbreak again.
I'll set a cooldown of one month for that, similar to your last appeal. If you end up just not joining jailbreak during that month (or little sessions) it will be longer.

Also to note. I do know that teambans can somewhat we bugged. If you are found on blue team without appeal during when teambans are down, you will be perm general banned again without warning. Mistakes can happen that are willing to be overlooked, but don't mistake this overlook for ignorance. You are still guardbanned. No one lifted your teamban on the admin team so now you can go play on blue team. You need to appeal in the future in order to lift it.
So if you find yourself on blue team without confirmation of an accepted team unban, slay yourself. Don't wait to see if you'll get warden in hopes you can stay on the team.

So welcome back Dasbag, ready for round 3? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread