• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Panda

I think that we should make the Trade server an all-crit server. I strongly believe this would draw more people in and have them stay here for more than usual :) I've seen servers convert to 100% crits and in a matter of a few days, the average player count shot up. Please consider it since it also just makes it more fun. It's only a trade server and we mainly trade on there xD

Thank you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Please no. This would completely ruin the server for the people who are there to play and not to trade.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
As a regular of the trade server i can assure you Full crits is the WORST IDEA EVER. Let me explain why :

- Most of the regulars and news are here for killing/dancing/fapping on the Skybox

- SPAWNTRAP, even if there's shitload of ways to go out of the spawn, it's already a pain when a couple of engies put sentries close of the spawn with soldiers/heavys waiting at the spawn like a wolf pak

- RTD do already that work (Toxic,Crits,Homing Projectiles,Instant Charges,etc..)

so for me that's clearly a huge NOPE to have Full crits.

I have played on full crit server whit this minecraft_neon map before and i can only say it was horrible there are just soldier / Heavys who stand next to your spawn and only wait for you to go outside. And my opinion is never change a running system.

All crits?
1901429_773857135958688_498030558_n_by_ladyofthegeneral-d7c9l6j.jpg

Bloody hell no, random crits are bad enough already.

What about just adding in a spawn prot plugin so it prevents spawn camping?

What about just adding in a spawn prot plugin so it prevents spawn camping?
That wont change anything ...
if you just go outside your spawn your instantly dead and 20 from 23 Votes say no

3 yes ,26 no enough said

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss and Flynt
Since when are trade servers for actually playing TF2

Yes, even though I'm not quite sure what you're trying to imply by that.
Yes, because a shooter with highly unbalanced magic gives the best FPS expirience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread