Corrupt-a-Wish! (2 Viewers)

i wish that i have good grades at school
Sorry for the bump :).
Granted but you loose your diploma after you finish school.
I wish nobody knew me.

Granted, but all of the members would leave immediately after you become admin.
I wish I had a lot of energy-drink at my house.

Granted, but all of the members would leave immediately after you become admin.
I wish I had a lot of energy-drink at my house.

Granted, but for each one you drink your lifespan is shortened by a year.

I wish that I had the power to read rapidly and take everything in effectively.

Granted, but for each one you drink your lifespan is shortened by a year.

I wish that I had the power to read rapidly and take everything in effectively.

Granted but you will loose lots of your energy every time you read.(Dont ask,i am tired)
I wish i was an admin on Panda Community :)

Last edited:
Granted but next day you are blind

Can you or someone else please pick a different one there? This is one of those cases Hisu was talking about where the corrupt completely undermines the entire wish, which is not the point.

Can you or someone else please pick a different one there? This is one of those cases Hisu was talking about where the corrupt completely undermines the entire wish, which is not the point.

K ill edite it :)

Granted, but everything would be as it is now. I wish I could get one of my family members back alive and she would be healthy.

Though you didn't make a wish yourself. Don't break the chain. Make wish.
Oh right...

I wish I would've never developed (maybe even chronical) tenosynovitis.

I wish I would've never developed (maybe even chronical) tenosynovitis.
Instead of muscle tissue, it hits your nervous system and you end up with chronic joint neuralgia.

I wish for no wish to be granted to anyone, forever.

I wish for no wish to be granted to anyone, forever.

Granted, but from now on whenever someone tries to make a wish or prayer, you feel like you get hit in the face by a shovel. Also you will keep getting older but not die, otherwise there would be no catch to wishes no longer being granted after your lifetime. EDIT: and obviously you will remain conscious.

I wish that I had full control over time.

Granted, but you make a paradox
I wish DeathMatch Classic was more alive

Granted, but from now on whenever someone tries to make a wish or prayer, you feel like you get hit in the face by a shovel. Also you will keep getting older but not die, otherwise there would be no catch to wishes no longer being granted after your lifetime. EDIT: and obviously you will remain conscious.
*sigh*
I won't even argue here.
I'll just point out at my suggestion again: corrupting a wish should work strictly within the lines of a wish. Like, "I want to control time" - "Fine, but you have no sense of it", not "I want to control time" - "Granted, but you'll be tortured / become an imbecile / find yourself in a universe without time / etc". It's not corruption, it's denial or retribution.

*sigh*
I won't even argue here.
I'll just point out at my suggestion again: corrupting a wish should work strictly within the lines of a wish. Like, "I want to control time" - "Fine, but you have no sense of it", not "I want to control time" - "Granted, but you'll be tortured / become an imbecile / find yourself in a universe without time / etc". It's not corruption, it's denial or retribution.

I fail to see how mine was wrong. I corrupt your wish so that you wouldnt want it. You still get what you asked for, but youll pay a price for it.

Users who are viewing this thread