Corrupt-a-Wish! (1 Viewer)

Da Random

It's a classic (and really old game) named Corrupt-a-Wish, the point is one person starts and makes a wish, then there is another person granting the wish but at the same time corrupts it.
Here is a little example (apologies if you think this is disturbing, but this is only a game. and nothing serious...)

Person A: I wish I had a million dollars.

Person B: Granted, but your mother suddenly gets cancer and only has 1 day to live. I wish that I could be a nicer person.

Person C: Granted, but your neighboor starts complaining and tries to rob you from all of what you own. I wish...

And it goes like that…

Last note: The 500th person to respond gets up to 5 wishes.

GOOD LUCK! :)
KinaLyziq.jpeg

I wish i had more SSDs.

Granted, but your computer overheats because lack of cooling.
I wish that I had a nicer dad

granted but you punch him . i wish i had a girlfriend :D

granted but now your phone explodes .
i wish i have a girlfriend

|OFF-TOPIC|
Apparently noone of you really cares to add "I wish" after your corruptions, guess this was a bad idea...
|TOPIC|
Wish granted, but you later realize it's a man.
I wish I had more money in my pockets.

lolwut granted but now you dont plaay tf2 anymore
i wish i have all the naruto anime

Wish granted, but you become an asian worker in a closed fabric.
I wish that everything had stats.

`wish granted but you die
I wish i make good jokes

Granted, but only you think they are good.
I wish there was more people responding to this thread (4TH WALL BROKEN!!!)

granted but it explodes
i wish i had keys in tf2

Wish granted, but a player scammed you and you lost everything, including your account for some reason.
I wish I had a Ghostly Gibus.

granted but everyone calls you noob and f2p
i wish that i had more subscribers on my youtube channel

Granted, but they are all spammers.

I wish that people in this thread would not respond after only 1 person has replied after their post. Let more people reply too, people.

Reactions: Fishy
Um. One suggestion.
There must be limitations to corruption, or it's no fun, 'cause it's too easy to reverse and enhance. Like, "I wish my dad was alive. — Granted, but he dies again next day", which is plain stupid.
Among these limitations, I suggest two things:
a) corruption factor cannot be arbitrary, it must exploit parts of wish left unspecified.
b) corruption shouldn't reverse the wish or counter it, it should make something horrible out of it.

In short: let's impose a restriction on corruption, so that it's only valid if it exploits parts of wish left unspecified and doesn't counter or reverse the wish, but makes the result undesirable.

Reactions: stalker455655
i wish that i have good grades at school

Users who are viewing this thread