Declined CiroBishop | Admin Application. (Again.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madact, that's why it is called Trial Period ;)

Madact, that's what it is called Trial Period ;)
If we had that sense of thought, we'd give everyone a chance because it's only a 'trail period'. I'd rather accept people who have a very good chance to advance on. Not, accept someone who we're unsure about and end up dumbing them later on. Though this is the reason for a trial period, seeing if they are capable. I want to at least vision the trial admin moving on. Not, staying stuck in trial period. That's where I see bishop right now. I don't see him capable as a full, just a trial.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin and Lukas
If we had that sense of thought, we'd give everyone a chance because it's only a 'trail period'.
Of course not, I didn't mean that. Just, to respectful and good players who prove to earn this job. Of course, the trial is needed to see if, also, he proves to be able to do this job. This user has worked hard to get this job, so the first requirement is OK. We have to see if there's the second, during the Trial period.

Honestly I would give you a -1 because you are VERY pushy about your app advertising it 2 TIMES in the shotbox, then changing it to - to give attention to yourself. I cant do much since im in a situation myself but still. I remember you mic spamming Sonic on class warefare where were trying to have fun but you just come in and distrupt all of us.

Of course not, I didn't mean that. Just, to respectful and good players who prove to earn this job. Of course, the trial is needed to see if, also, he proves to be able to do this job. This user has worked hard to get this job, so the first requirement is OK. We have to see if there's the second, during the Trial period.
Worked hard? Really? All I've seen him do is break basic rules, been rude a times towards me and fellow players and showed certain behaviors that show immaturity. I expressed my doubts for a reason Matters. I believe he is certainly not ready. I have reasons to believe he is not ready for this.

First, I just asked to see it one time.

Anyway, why are you voting "Dumb' on my comments?

Ok, but with other comments?

I know it's irrelevant what I have to say but still, I wanted to point out that he really is a nice guy, but since the microphone rules got updated his voice might be a problem (never heard him on mic though).

At the begin, I thought that my voice would have been too acute thought the microphone, but when I tried, that looked at the right tone.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
Ok so here comes my opinion:

Ciro you are a nice player and I do enjoy playing with you, your application is also very well made.
The most problems I have has already been covered by Madact, I honestly don't think you are very suitable for the job,
The mic spam, the advertising of your app and how your brother played on your account is also kind of concerning.

I am going to give you a 0, neither posetive or negative, I am going to stay neutral, no matter what happens with this app, if you get accepted or declined, I wish you good luck!

For the first two things, that was the first and the last, but for my brother, he is no more playing.
Don't you want to hear to me?
Anyway, thanks.

No, I did it because Kevin said he would decline it, but after I knew that he wasn't going to.

I don't want and I don't need attention.

Sure sure the application is well written etc etc blahblahblah friendly blahblah, but I still can't see you being a wholly capable admin, just from the traits you exhibit, this may be down to age, though I wouldn't pin it on that, but just from observing the way you act it seems you're not ready to take an admin role that would be representative or constant with the rest of the team. Just my two cents.

Also, posts that are literally just ":3" and "Yep." are nigh useless and fairly dumb because they add nothing constructive or helpful to the thread.

I say the same as Noodl and Madact already have.

I don't want to sound like I'm saying the same thing for the third time in a row but Madact is right, I'm going to basically base my vote on what she said as I agree with all of what she said. -1 from me.

Didn't think it was needed because of everything being mentioned that's wrong but since you're tallying them up I'm leaving a -1 for the reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread