Declined CiroBishop | Admin Application. (Again.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Name/nickname:
CiroBishop, my real life name is Ciro.

I'm 13 years old. Dwarfskiffa allowed me to apply.

- Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:86881746

- General online times and timezone:
I'm often online, I play after school and homeworks, from the 15.00\15.30 to 16.30\16.45.
During the holidays and the weekends I play when I feel like it,usually from the 12.00\12.30 to 16.00\17.00, and from the 20.00 to 23.00\24.00.
I play a lot of time, but sometimes I'm not available for entire days, but it happens in rare occasions.
During the weekends, I play at morning, too.
My Timezone is GMT +1, the same timezone of Berlin, Paris and Madrid.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Mario_Kart_Panda and Jailbreak, but I sometimes play on Deathrun Servers,Saxton Hale's Server, Orange_War3 and Jailbreak, but I go on other servers,too.
I would like to apply for Jailbreak, and after, if there will be some free positions, on Mario Kart.
I can visit every server if someone reports me a problem.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have got a microphone, I often use it when I go in the Guards Team in Jailbreak.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I haven't got any experience as admin or moderator, but I always try to help players and hold a good place for every player, without insults,racism etc.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I know the basics commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would like to be part of the team because I'm a very respectful player, I'm very smart, friendly and sympathetic.
Lots of admins are my friends, and I'm trusted in the trading community,too.
I would like to become an admin in this community to help players, even if some admins are offline\not available, I always report every problem.
I see few new admins that don't ban or kick when they see a rule-breaker.
As I said, I already help every player, I give tips etc., not just here, but in the entire Tf2 Community.

- Policies, Punishments:
I'm serious, I don't like insults, racism etc., I don't accept unrespectful players and I'm severe.
Before a mute, kick or a ban, I'll warn the player.
Here there's the list with my punishments:

• Advertsing of other communities and servers: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues.
  • Mic-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Chat-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues and so on.
  • Insults: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Racism: Warn, 1 Hour Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Hacking: Instant Permanent Ban. I would like to add a plugin to detect the hacks.
  • Ghosting: Warn, if the player continues, kick, and if he\she continues, mute and gag for 30 minutes, and so on.
  • Friendly-Fire Abuse: Warn, if the player continues, 30 Minutes Guard Ban, if the player continues after the ban, 60 Minutes Guard ban and so on.
  • Blue Team-Killing: Warn, if the player continues, Kick or Slay, if the player continues/returns on the next round, 30 Minutes Guard Ban.
  • Freekilling: Warn, if the player continues, Kick, if the player returns on the next round, 30 Minutes of ban for every players he/she killed (For a max of 1440 Minutes Ban from the Guards Team). If that's massive, a Permanent Guard Ban.

- Something about me:
My name is Ciro, I'm from Italy.
I'm a smart student, I'm very curious, serious and disciplinated.
I'm mature.
I speak 3 languages: Italian,English and French, and I'll study Deutsch and Russian, too.
I've got some ECDL diplomes of Technology, 3 Years of Trinity English Tests, with A+.
I practice Karate, I'm a Brown Belt of Karate, and I'll become a Black Belt on the next years.
I love listening to classical music.
I love reading books and comics, I play the flute and the keyboard, I'm learning to play the piano, I draw very good.
I love the space, phisics, maths etc.
I'm studying to become a scientist and an astronaut.

Thanks,
Bishop.

Last edited:
28. fev 2015 14:16:40 FeZZ, don't insult
28. fev 2015 11:08:41 Maddity is here, don't call.
28. fev 2015 11:03:10 Don't delay
28. fev 2015 10:39:50 VIZI,THE TRADE CHAT!
never had problems with you and you seem to remind the rules to other players that's a good point.

But where things are goin wrong is with shuhus what's goin on with him ?
28. fev 2015 10:37:27 Suhus is really bad, I have to say it.
28. fev 2015 10:38:42 Still better than Suhus
16. fev 2015 13:43:15 SUHUS! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:43:12 SUHUS! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:43:10 SUHUS! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:43:08 Think.* Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:43:03 I thik he's a bit stupid. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:42:57 SUHUS! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
16. fev 2015 13:42:54 SUHUS!.

Thanks for showing the help I gave to players.

I spoke with Kevin about Suhus, that's all passed.

:3

we have another problem. list of the servers currently looking for admins:
• #02 War3Source
• #05 VS Saxton Hale
• #08 Class Warfare
• #12 Slender Fortress
• #20 The Hidden
• #21 Prophunt
• #25 Trade
• #27 Orange

jailbreak doesn't need more admins. =/

i'd say we should put this app on hold until we need more admins in jailbreak.

You could see if I'm good or not, and after, when there's some space, you could add me as admin.
But first, I'd like to know if that's a yes or a not.

Oh, thanks a lot! :)

wait a sec other admin's din't gave their votes

Here, it's a full +1. I know this player from much time, and I really have to say that he's mature for his age.
Always he respects rules, wants them respected, helps admins, is friendly, I have completely nothing bad to say.
Since his previous application, much time has passed, and he's also changed in better. I think he's Ready.

Oxy, you know, admins for jailbreak are almost always required (and we know that actually not costantly there's an admin on Jailbreak). I think another last person can take this job, and Ciro is perfect. He has gained it, definitively.
Of course, he would start his Trial Period. If we see that problems may come (but they won't come), well, everything can return as it is now.

• Friendly
Reactions: CiroBishop
Are you sure that your Microphone is working?
I threw you out of the Guard-Team 2 or 3 days ago, because you had none/it wasn't active and you just opened cells

Oh, that was my brother.
Ask to Da Random.
I didn't even know who banned me.

Are you sure that your Microphone is working?
I threw you out of the Guard-Team 2 or 3 days ago, because you had none/it wasn't active and you just opened cells
I have also had issues his microphone not working sometimes, @CiroBishop next time we meet on any of the panda servers, please prove that your mic is working correctly.

Oh, that was my brother.
Ask to Da Random.
I didn't even know who banned me.
That doesn't sound good, you cannot share your acc when you are an admin, I hope you know that.

Sure.

And yep, my brother will never play on my PC anymore.

I was waiting until people started typing up their votes before I gave mine.
So here's the thing. I haven't been around that long to know what bishop was like previously. But from recent behivours and punishments I say he's not ready.
The app is very well written, the guy is really friendly and does give a better mature sense then other 13 year olds. But with that mic spam incident, you agreeing that I should not use my mic when you know full well my age and gender, constant worries about people liking you or not show young traits. I can tell you right now you get hate when you're an admin, but your recent status and also a post you made a week back (Which is now deleted, Check off topic fellow admins) shows that you can't handle peopel disliking you. You're going to get that when you're an admin no matter what you are doing is the right thing to do. Can you handle it? Also your recent nercobumping. I'd expect you by now to have a knowledge on all the rules which include the forum rules. Though not a big issue, when told you where you said either you didn't know what it was and 'haven't been on the forums often enough to know'.
In terms with playing with you, apart from that silly mic spam part you seem decent enough.
I'm also very concerned about this little brother business. I know you said that you are not letting him play on your account anymore...But the thought of letting your younger siblings take over your account...Especially if you have admin powers...You cannot blame it on your siblings. It is your own fault for allowing them to play on your account.

For now I'm tempted to give you a negative. But I want to play with you a little more before I start making my vote. Matters seems to think your ready and there must be a reason for it. If I play with you, maybe I'll see it. But right now I really don't see it. I'll edit this comment with my vote when I've decided.

Edit:
I'm just going to put my -1 now. So you guys know where I stand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread