Accepted Ciri and Shux (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 3:50.. ciri isn't denying DW he tries to turn on the game, runs out, runs in to what i can only assume is check if its on, runs back out and the moment he reaches the entreance, you die :l

SO FAR
Shux is obviously mass baiting and is up for a GB

satan would be up for a mute for multiple arabic words + offensive words ( it was mostly aimed towards me but i know it was in a bro way... still would like to hear others opinion)

Not sure if Ciri did anything bad?

Please ppl post your ideas with possible timestamps since it is over 20min of content. Preferd JB admins like @Husky

If nobody post any more replies onto this over details, im just going to slap the punishments i stated above to them

I demand free speech, ciri and shux did nothing wrong :(
just you guys being butthurt cmon now

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles and Madact
I demand free speech, ciri and shux did nothing wrong :(
just you guys being butthurt cmon now

So the baiting is nothing wrong? (shux baited)

Also you used multiple arabic words so you are up for a mute.

im sorry for honoring my arabic overlords, only said it like 3 times
also i'd like a mute, then i think im up to like 78 mutes

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles
Personally i wouldn't mute Satan but more ask him to stop with his arabic shit
Shux is an obvious Guardban too

dawg shux is peaceful, with only good intentions

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles
Kinda wonna know why this is towards me and Ciri only although satan and other people join into the fun aswell... It's sikining me that this kind of behavior is prohibited towards us, is fun not allowed anymore?

Btw: "Allahu Ackbar" means allah is great it's a believe like god... so honestly it's fucked up so even mention that in here.

Truely disgusts me...

Kinda wonna know why this is towards me and Ciri only although satan and other people join into the fun aswell... It's sikining me that this kind of behavior is prohibited towards us, is fun not allowed anymore?

Btw: "Allahu Ackbar" means allah is great it's a believe like god... so honestly it's fucked up so even mention that in here.

Truely disgusts me...

Did you like review the demo? you baited alot in it It's gaurd ban worthy

Also I think everyone knows that Allahu Ackbar is not mute or gag worthy.

I did watch the entire video aswell. And stuff like this happens all the time, but when someone gets reported for anything mayor like continously freehitting people like let's say: ST6, enforcer, WOW_WOW, vinny then and to make matters worse even furry.... But do you see me report them no... if you ask me if i am pissed off, yeah kind off. I enjoy this server, i like playing on it, the people are fun... But as soon as some "fucker" comes around insults you find every single possible way of reporting you and pissing you off... then sorry idk what else to say

Did you like review the demo? you baited alot in it It's gaurd ban worthy

Also I think everyone knows that Allahu Ackbar is not mute or gag worthy.
I do like seeing myself and hearing my sound quality but everyone blocks and baits so why dont the other 200 people who do it get reported? Explain that one.

And to even add to this furry, You've been a member for 7 days or something and your telling me that you know everything better then me ciri or satan like c'mon man don't you have somerhing better to do then to whine at people pathetic this...

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
@yoyoyaso2222 First you say this: Also you used multiple arabic words so you are up for a mute.

Then you say this: Also I think everyone knows that Allahu Ackbar is not mute or gag worthy.

Wtf yoyo?

I do like seeing myself and hearing my sound quality but everyone blocks and baits so why dont the other 200 people who do it get reported? Explain that one.

Hmm not sure maybe people who report aren't on.

Also why don't you report them if you are so annoyed by it?

IF imma be serious for a moment, 3 guys sucking some dicks and saying a couple of arabic words here and there and having fun shouldnt be mute worthy. IF anything i should be muted for insulting zushi.

Besides the baiting happens all the time and almost everyone does it. Nitpicking rules like this, cmon dude

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles and krown
Hmm not sure maybe people who report aren't on.

Also why don't you report them if you are so annoyed by it?
Cause honestly i know they're having fun and i can't be fucking asked besides the people like you and furry

• Winner
Reactions: Satan
He is salty that people agree he can't be an admin for his picky behavior, i've read his application 5 people agree that he shouldn't be an admin so i asume he's playing yard police with a speed limit gun or something idk

• Dislike
Reactions: Removed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread