Steam Name: [T-H-C-C] Ciri
SteamID/UniqueID: STEAM_0:0:49030523
Rules Broken: Offensive language, DW denial
Evidence Dropbox file https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6vp7ongf0rac4m/Demo.dem?dl=0

Steam Name: Shux
SteamID/UniqueID: STEAM_0:0:65179710
Rules Broken: Offensive language, freehitting, baiting
Evidence Dropbox file https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6vp7ongf0rac4m/Demo.dem?dl=0

Before i started recording, Ciri denied my deathwish which was Dodgeball with all blues, he decided to say "it's your dw" in chat before switching the game on for 12 seconds then freekilling me after the warden told me to pick another DW because Ciri didnt join. Ciri was also saying, at the beginning of every round "Can we kill this furry?" and "we give no mercy to the furries"
Both Ciri and Shux kept saying "Allahu Akbar" in voice, and later Shux made an 'Explosion' sound after saying it.
Some of this happened before i was recording so i sadly don't have every bit of evidence, although i have most of it recorded.

Demo tick times:
4050: Shux pretends to be a suicide bomber.
7600: Ciri admits to harassing me/discriminating against furries.
11000: Shux baits and blocks multiple people.
18500: Ciri talking in Arabic.
23400 Shux freehitting Coolerbag.
27000: Ciri doesn't join my DW. (dodgeball with blues)
28800: they start talking arabic again.
39500: roughly when Zushi joins and they stop.

Welp, i guess this is in the hands of the admins now

Reactions: Removed
What a time to live

I'm not bothered to watch the vid but look, when you're a freeday and it's the end of a round the deathwish is different especially with the warden dead, it's more like you do it by free choice. Also I did not say can we kill this furry but yeah I did say ''we give no mercy to the furries on this server'' plenty of times. I did not freekill you though because I didn't know that your deathwish could also be ours which you told me was true but I'm still not too sure about it and I didn't turn the game on, don't say it was me when you couldn't have possibly seen it since you were on the other side, only saying it was me to make the report look more spicy.

This might be false but I don't think the Arabic lines I was saying should fall for breaking the rules for talking in a different language, it's just banter like speaking Russian which apparently no admin cares or should care about. The reason why it's not a freekill is because once someone is done with their deathwish you have to kill them, you wanted to do dodgeball and you did it, if someone denies it, it will still count as if you did it. There again I did not know about this rule that your deathwish is also ours.

For some reason it refuses to open for me

I'm not bothered to watch the vid but look, when you're a freeday and it's the end of a round the deathwish is different especially with the warden dead, it's more like you do it by free choice. Also I did not say can we kill this furry but yeah I did say ''we give no mercy to the furries on this server'' plenty of times. I did not freekill you though because I didn't know that your deathwish could also be ours which you told me was true but I'm still not too sure about it and I didn't turn the game on, don't say it was me when you couldn't have possibly seen it since you were on the other side, only saying it was me to make the report look more spicy.

This might be false but I don't think the Arabic lines I was saying should fall for breaking the rules for talking in a different language, it's just banter like speaking Russian which apparently no admin cares or should care about. The reason why it's not a freekill is because once someone is done with their deathwish you have to kill them, you wanted to do dodgeball and you did it, if someone denies it, it will still count as if you did it. There again I did not know about this rule that your deathwish is also ours.

You SHOULD probably watch it if you have such a big opinion, because tbh if you aren't going to bother watching the vid, i won't take your opinion all to serious

One tiny problem,
If you watched the video you would know you can see to the other side in dodgeball.
You may not have said "can we kill this furry" but I know somebody did and I thought it was you, and saying "we give no mercy to the furries on this server" would still be offensive.
Finally, the warden Goatboy told me to pick another different DW before you shot me.

@Zushikikato Wolfeh I already know what happened and have no use of it. Don't take my opinion serious if you don't want to, I'm just correcting Furry and saying what I personally think

Also yeah, I know it might've been offensive, I admit to doing it

I use demoui2 to play demos. People tend fuck up the path with playdemo.

I have the demo working. Since everyone is having issues I will record the demo and post it here

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: yaso
What you wrote in your web browser is not fucking right, honestly. He claimed that I said ''we can kill the furry'' or something then I responded ''did I say we can kill the furry? and not (the correct version) we show no mercy to the furries?''. Thanks for the unnecessary claim @Saddy even though @Resident Furry said it wasn't me

Shux is obviously baiting so far, satan with his overuse off arabic words

What you wrote in your web browser is not fucking right, honestly. He claimed that I said ''we can kill the furry'' or something then I responded ''did I say we can kill the furry? and not (the correct version) we show no mercy to the furries?''. Thanks for the unnecessary claim @Saddy even though @Resident Furry said it wasn't me
Ok, I was saying that in your favor, but thank you for posting the correct information. It was difficult to understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread