Accepted Ciri and Shux (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yoyoyaso2222 First you say this: Also you used multiple arabic words so you are up for a mute.

Then you say this: Also I think everyone knows that Allahu Ackbar is not mute or gag worthy.

Wtf yoyo?

He didn't say Allahu Ackbar only if you actually watched the demo..

Cause honestly i know they're having fun and i can't be fucking asked besides the people like you and furry

How about we scrap the rules completely?

Besides the baiting happens all the time and almost everyone does it

Baiting can happen sometimes for example: if you are forced to bait to get through a door but intentional baiting is different and is ban worthy.

We did say allahu ackbar so... get that clear

No don't scrap the rules. get less whiney people to complain about every single thing as stated in your admin application

And excessive baiting happens all the time if you don't spend your nose 24/7 in the forums

as he just left the forums

We did say allahu ackbar so... get that clear

Do you understand the meaning of only? I said you didn't say it only which means he (.satan) said it + some other words

And excessive baiting happens all the time if you don't spend your nose 24/7 in the forums

1 Read of the rules can get you to not intentionally/excessivly bait also you do it on purpose you jump on our heads and stay on them and jump over us as if we were a wall even though no one is in the cells and you aren't doing anything else (trying to kill a rebel).

Do you understand the meaning of only? I said you didn't say it only which means he (.satan) said it + some other words

1 Read of the rules can get you to not intentionally/excessivly bait also you do it on purpose you jump on our heads and stay on them and jump over us as if we were a wall even though no one is in the cells and you aren't doing anything else (trying to kill a rebel).
All i'm saying is that everyone does it... for fact i know that you're just seeking a way to quote on quote trying to win an argument you already lost

This entire everyone is baiting so i can do it attitude.... fuck off. don't come off with shit like ...OH I CAN DO IT CUS OTHERS DO IT

• Agree
Reactions: Frosty
And yes i know i've baited i won't deny that yes i joined on into the fun with saying some stuff. So what's the deal? Why do you still reply?

This entire everyone is baiting so i can do it attitude.... fuck off. don't come off with shit like ...OH I CAN DO IT CUS OTHERS DO IT
See that's where you're wrong... I just do it because fuck it i wonna jump over them instead of standing behind them and if they do decide to kill me i'll even slay myself gladly which you know i d.

Thread is closed. Shux you mass baited and you know it was wrong. For the arabic words, just cut it out, its Not english so just stop overusing it so much. I do agreed lately people have been reporting for the tiniest things and just seem to report because they want the person gone for personal vendetta's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread