Christmas Giveaway Part 2: The Participants (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Good morning/afternoon/evening lovely Panda Community members. I’ll just step on a side note that since it’s coming to that timeframe the weather gets cold and so do the people in this world. We’re all blessed with our own lives and go through different things whether it’s for the better or worst. The months of December can be a depressing timeframe so I want to know I’m ALWAYS HERE if you are ever uncomfortable or need someone to talk to, know that I’m here. I can’t do much as a lone person nor do I really have a credentials to help one through their feelings, that’s why I strong recommended if you ever have those kind of depressed feelings or god forbid suicidal ones that you go seek professional help or even call a depression/ suicide hotline for aid.

• On the more bright note, it’s also that time of the year again where a Christmas Giveaway is hosted and will run similar to last year where the winners will be determined on Christmas Eve and the prizes appropriately distributed. The prizes will be determine via a random number generator and participant’s will be assigned numerically based their entrance to the giveaway.

• How to participate? Simple just reply to the thread or on my steam your SteamID32 and you Trade offer url.
1. Go to your steam profile ( best via computer/pc compared to phone) and copy your profile’s link.
2. Go to a website such as; rep.tf, steamrep.com, etc and paste your steam profile link to the search bar.
3. Scroll down and find your STEAMID32.

Video Example:

Video Example:

- Prize Pool: 40 Keys
- Event Duration: December 25, 2019 ( Registry Ends)
- Requirement: SteamID32 & Trade Offer Url

Participant Roaster Will Be Updated Bi- Daily Starting The 28th.

first dis? STEAM_0:0:107024909

where do find url and steam idae???????

• In Love
Reactions: Roar
hi tiger
STEAM_0:1:168065524
bruh

Reactions: Roar
Last edited:
STEAM_0:1:52764945

Users who are viewing this thread