Declined Chicken's Ban and Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspie

Chicken is forum-banned so I will be appealing for him.

SourceBans Ban URL: The ban and The gag
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Chicken
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:181191569
Date and Time of the Ban: The ban 2021-08-08 The gag: 2020-08-17
Reason about the Ban: The reason is not given for the ban so I don't know, Its probably because I was being very annoying
gfuuuuu.png

Reason about the Gag: Harassment
Admin that Banned you: Ban by Madact on behalf of Kevin. Gag by Furken
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag: I have matured and i will stop engaging in my old annoying behavior. As for the gag I was talking bad about the admins (Furken & Nikola), at that time I thought i was right about what I was saying, but now I realize that I was very immature. I apologize for my actions and I will not do them again.

I've had talks this morning about this punishment and plan to have talks with Kevin sometime this week about Chicken's ban. This could go over a week though and chicken will just have to be patient in the mean time.

Is there any chance you could ask what Chicken has been doing in the mean time? Such as did he play on another TF2 community after sunstep's community went? If so, which community was this?

[6:45 PM]
Chicken:
No i did not play on any other communities after I got banned, if you have any more questions then just add me and I'll answer them for you.

even if you get unbanned or not we would end up declining the ungag cause wed need time to know if you're behaving on the server or not

I want to highlight that you have been bypassing your punishment with alts in Febuary 2022. About 2 months, which to us is a little too close for comfort.

So talking with Kevin and the Deathrun team they agree that chicken needs more time due to the alting to bypass your ban 2 months ago. Usually those that have a permeant then appeal have a cooldown between 3-6 months(1st perm offence). Since you bypassed it resets.

I'll be giving chicken until the beginning of June to prove he is going to realise his actions have consequences. By then he can appeal again, under either caspe or another friend, to receive an unban. Unless there is anymore hiccups between now and beginning of June, I don't see any reason to hold this ban any longer past June. If chicken messes up after the unban, then I'm sure the deathrun team will be on it. But I'll get to the formalities when the next unban appeal comes.

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: Caspie and An0n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread