Accepted Charles J. Guiteau's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer Guilty Gear

What's your username? Charles J Guiteau

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:430666448

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Bannana

Why were you punished? Almost killing a blu during HG

Why should we revoke your punishment? I know I shouldnt have done this, but my brain was a bit boggy after the chaos that happend during the morning, and probably shouldve stayed on red for the rest of the day, but I was also scared that the blu I almost killed was going to freekill the last two reds, because he was randomly shooting his beggars bazooka dangerously close to the reds, so I thought it would deter him if I damage him a bit, which got the opposite effect and he decided to kill me, which in turn I completley forgot bannana was on, soooooo can I try again as blu? (I dont think this'll get accepted soo yeah.)

Your version of events is somewhat correct, you got teambanned because you provoked a blue into killing you and thus killing a round that lasted 8 minutes.
I get that admins aren't on as much as you like but playing admin and being a vigilante is not the reason you teamkill blues.
He accidentally shot at a few reds, he STOPPED but you ran up to him and decided to kill him because...

I will admit it was slightly harsh to make it a perma, especially considering how you have been doing decent on blue.
But thats 10 minutes of everyone's time gone for a situation that could have easily not happened.

I will reduce it to 480, ask an admin in-game to do so.
Please be careful going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread